- Chapter 28 - Scandals

Unedited
YUNA

We were quietly talking in Namjoon's hospital room, when Jiwoon walked. Messy hair, dark circles under the tired puffy eyes, pale skin... He looked like he hadn't slept for weeks, even though it's only been a few hours since the accident. Obviously he had been stressed on tour, and the moment he finally get to exhale, he is thrown right back in the ice cold water.

"She's..." He has to steady himself against the wall, leaving the tense utterly silence in the room. And for a moment, I find myself thinking the worse ending to his sentence. Holding my breath, trying to fix the parachute before crashing down.

"She's out of surgery... And she's alive... They saved her... They say it's a miracle... But she's unconscious for an uncertain amount of time..." He stated, Dr. Park excusing himself immediately, as he rushed out the room. I exhaled with relief... She was okay...

"Thank god..." Everyone around me felt the relief washing over them like a big wave. She was alive... She survived... "But..." Jiwoon's voice started gaining stability. Oh god what now...

"Have you checked the scandal and celebrities news sites? Twitter? Any form of social media? Everyone is going crazy. First the accident. Then linking Namjoon and Grey as a potential couple due to the accident..." Jiwoon handed us his iPad and phone to look at the articles and posts he meant.

"Then Jungkook and Chloé spotted in public, holding hands, and therefore exposing them as a potential couple as well... Yuna was seen hugging Yuto at the airport, so now they have been linked to be a potential couple, meanwhile Chan from Stray Kids accidentally mentioned Yuna in a romantically way on a Vlive, which now also has thrown Yuna into another dating scandal. We're screwed to the Max..." Jiwoon rubbed his head, as Yoongi passed him, rushing out the door.

Oh no...

CHLOÉ

As Jiwoon stepped out of the room, about to make calls to get all this mess sorted out, Yuna ran after Yoongi, and the others decided to go grab some food for all of us, so left in the room was Jungkook and I, and obviously the weakened Namjoon.

When Jungkook's gaze wasn't staring intensely at Namjoon, it was fixated on his bouncing legs and fidgeting fingers. I could feel him worrying... I could feel his confusion and messy mind... His leader and friend was laying in front of him, shaky breaths and closed eyes. And his closest girl friend had barely survived a fatal accident, and was in a coma somewhere in  the hospital.

Besides all this mess... We had been exposed to the public... Our management were to decided whether or not to confirm or deny... I don't think neither of us was ready to go public yet...

Soft snores escaped Namjoon, and I took it as a chance to speak with the nerve wreck, who was still zoning out. "Hey..." I whispered, sitting next to him, taking his hand and intertwining our fingers. He didn't look up from his sleeping leader's face. He didn't even flinch when I put my head on his tensed up shoulder. "He's okay... He's okay..." I kept whispering the phrase till my boyfriend finally exhaled, his head falling gently on top of mine. "I know..."

"We can go see Grey in a bit... But let's look over him for now, okay?" I suggested, and Jungkook nodded, silence finding him once again. So there we were... Watching over our friend like guardian angels in each other's embraces.

YUNA

I rushed after Yoongi, as I realised why he had practically stormed out. Walking down the white hallways, looking for his figure. I felt my phone vibrate continuously, and I knew that it was either Yuto or Chan... But this was more important... HE was more important...

Finally after searching, I found him by the coffee machine, clicking on the screen, resulting in black liquid dripping down into the paper cup. "Yoongi?" My voice was shaky and a little out of breath. He hummed as he looked at me over his shoulder, "What do you want?" The tone in his voice was not hurt nor angry... It was neutral...

"Ehm... I'm sorry..." I mumbled, looking down at my feet, feeling the guilt eating me up bite for bite... He just hummed, making me bow my head down even more in guilt. Then a colourful bottle was shoved in front of my eye sight, and I looked up at Yoongi's face as he held out the drink for me. I took it slowly, and as he let go and sipped from the paper cup, I just stared at the juice in my hands completely dumbfounded.

"Did The others go grab some food or?" He simple asked as he started walking away. I stood there, looking at him as he wandered down the hallway, before following him almost stumbling on my way. "Yes, b-but Yoongi... I... Yuto is my brother, or well half brother... An-and Chan is just a close friend..." I stumbled my way through my words as I stumbled through life everyday.

Then he stopped in his tracks, sighing deeply, "I know that you've been wearing Chan's hoodie on tour... Everyday... Minnie rambled too much to us on the phone... She hung up after she realised what she said... She also revealed that he had asked you out..."

I'm going to kill her...

"That's why I bought you that plant... And stayed up all night to mix those track demos for you... That's why I texted you whenever I got the chance... That's why I thought of you everyday... Missing you..." His voice starting out shaky and nervous, but as he went on, it steadied... I was in a loss of words as he suddenly took two long steps towards me, closing the distance between us, cupping my face in his hands as he pressed his lips against mine. And magic happened.

Holy-

MINNIE

"She's in here... She looks fine... The clothes covers the worse parts... Her face is bruised, so if it's too overwhelming, don't feel guilty to step outside... It's hard on all of us," Jiwoon said, as he held around the door handle to Grey's hospital room. We all nodded, expecting the worst.

The guys would visit after us, so we didn't cramp the room, and so someone was staying with Namjoon at all times.

Walking inside, I made sure to breathe to calm myself. Then I stopped. The two others by my side, frozen in their tracks too...

There she was... Pale skin bruised like purple and blue paint on a white canvas... Her dark hair contrasting against the white. Her eyes closed, lips slightly parted, and chest slowly raising and falling...

"I have to go take care of all these scandals... Call me when you want to go home, and I'll make sure the driver picks you up," Jiwoon said before closing the door, leaving us alone with the unconscious Grey.

After half an hour someone knocked on the door, and Jimin opened the door. "Can we come in?" He asked, making us all nod. "Why aren't you with Joon?" Yuna asked, but that was when Jin came in, pushing Namjoon in a wheelchair in front of him. "We're always with him..." Hobi said, smiling slightly, as Jin parked Namjoon by Grey's hospital bed. With a shaky hand, he took hers in his. Gently brushing his thumb against it, as he looked at her.

"Thank you for making it out alive..."

Unedited
Hello! I hope you guys liked the chapter! Emotional rollercoaster, yes please... XOXO Missidol22