You Broke Me First ✰M.L.✰

pairing: mads lewis x jaden hossler
warnings: mentions of nudes
type: sad

pairing: mads lewis x jaden hosslerwarnings: mentions of nudestype: sad

MAD'S P.O.V.

𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟.

The blonde haired girl remembered when she had asked Jaden about himself on their first date, he quickly shifted the conversation to her again.

𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝'𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐞.

She had been through this rodeo before, just wanted to know about any other woman in his life, poor girl not wanting to be seen as a home-wrecker.

𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤 𝐚𝐭 𝐚 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲, 𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐜𝐚𝐫 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧.

She had given him her number at a party with her friends 4 months ago, he had called her a week later to help with his car, but he had something else in mind, signaling to do it in the car.

𝐎𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐧𝐨𝐰.

She had texted him, yet he never replied, telling her his phone was broken. She found out about Y/N and Jaden through the famous "TikTok Room", an account based off of celebrities lies, secrets, and relationships.

𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬

She remembered, that when she had tell him it was time to break it off 2 months ago, he had begged her to stay, her blaming herself now for staying in that now toxic relationship.

𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐡!𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐲, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐱 𝐢𝐭.

He only called or texted her when he was needy, or in other words h0rn33. (I'm sorry I had too😭)

𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝

She would always help him, yet where was he when she needed him, with his girl?

𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐫𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧

And just like that, she texted Y/N. Showing her everything, the screenshots from messages, n00dz, confessions.

𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐬𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐚𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤

He had texted her, just as she sent Y/N everything, asking when they could meet up, because "he missed her".

𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞

"The nerve you have Jaden! After telling me I'm the one and only girl you love, and come to find out, I'm the sidechick?!" Her eyes were clouded by the love she had for him, now the love is filled with pure hatred and regret.

𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐡, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝

"But I miss you Mads. Y/N is nothing compared to you!", she read. And just like that, she screenshotted it and sent it to
Y/N.

𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐬, 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭

"I hate you Jaden Hossler!!" She screamed while cutting him out from pictures of them two.