𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄 ✰𝐍.𝐃.✰

pairing: nailea devora x Y/N
reader: fem reader
plot: in which the two girls go out holding hands and do a live at BOA and things take a turn for the worst.
warnings: mentions of sexual assault, f-slur (censored but still used)
type: sad ig idk
ib: @ayungbludstan this is their story but I used it to fit my "imagine" I hope you don't mind and if you do just pm me and I'll take it down :)
requested: kaitlyn15072
extra: y/s/n - your ship name
word count: 1000+ words

warnings: mentions of sexual assault, f-slur (censored but still used) type: sad ig idkib: @ayungbludstan this is their story but I used it to fit my "imagine" I hope you don't mind and if you do just pm me and I'll take it down :)requested: kaitl...

𝓝ailea walked into the room, greeted by her girlfriend adding the last few touches on her face before setting the brush down and grabbing her hand bag.
"Hey dolly.", Nailea greeted, wrapping her arms around her adored Y/N's waist. "Hello love.", she smiled. "Ready to go?", it was their 1 year anniversary and they were planning on celebrating it at BOA Steak House, the famous steakhouse that was adorned by many celebrities such as Machine Gun Kelly, Bryce Hall, The D'amelio's, etc.

Y/N nodded and the two walked down the stairs of their apartment to Nailea's car. She started the ignition and the two girls were off.

**Time skip to BOA**

As soon as the two were seated, they went on live. Waiting as their fans started pouring questions and comments on how cute the two looked together. Occasionally, 1 or 2 people would comments on how Nailea deserved better than someone with "no clout" or someone "using her for clout", but Nai knew deep down that Y/N loved her so much, and nothing could ever change that.

"Hey party people! Welcome to our special one year anniversary celebration at BOA!", they smiled. "Ask questions, were kinda bored lolz.", Y/N giggled as they waited for their food.

"lovely.y/s/n: Are you and Y/N planning on having a family in the future?"
"naiswaifuu: How do your families feel about each other?"
"y/s/nchild: How are you guys? Btw ilysm :)"

"Oooh more questions!! Okay first one....yes and no. We know we want atleast 2 kids but we don't know if we want to be inseminated, if we want a surrogate or if we want to adopt yet.", she smiled at the thought of her and her beloved Nailea eventually having a family. "Nai, you're up." "How do our families feel about each other? Um..well as you know my brother was ecstatic! But I'm pretty sure he was only excited because it meant no boys.", she giggled.

The two kept answering questions until Nailea had the erge to use the bathroom, so Y/N kept answering questions and keeping the fans entertained. Not soon after a man about her age came up to her. "Hey! What's a pretty lady like you doing alone?", he asked her. "Thank you but I'm not alone. My girlfriend is in the bathroom." she tried being polite.

"I don't see her. I'm gonna sit here.", he informed her, taking Nailea's place. "So pretty lady, wanna head out with me?", he asked, under the table, gripping her thigh and stroking up and down. "Thank you-" she said taking his hand of her thigh." "But like I said, I have a girlfriend.", she said, giving him a tight-lipped smile. "Listen lady, I don't care if you're a f@gg0t or not, it's kinda hot.", he smirked. She gasped at her loss of words and slapped him across the face.

He touched the spot were she had slapped him and picked her up out of the chair. By this time her live was bursting with comments telling her to get away. She screamed and as Nailea was exiting the bathroom she ran up to the guy, who had no idea of Nailea's existence behind him and as he was on his way to his car, she hit his with a chair over his head and he passed out, dropping Y/N.

A manager saw what was going on and immediately called the police to pick up the guy. Y/N was sobbing into Nailea's chest when it hit her. "T-the l-live.", whimpered. "What about it?" "I left it on, o-one of the fans m-might've gotten it on r-recording.", she informed. They went back to her table and grabbed Y/N's phone. "Hey yall, as you saw, Y/N was s3xu@lly @ss@ult3d. If anyone of you have it on recording, please send it to my dms, it could help us keep that bastard in jail.", her face getting hot at the thought of his hands on her girlfriend.

As soon as the words were said, Nailea's dm's were flooded with screen recordings as she ended the live. Horrified, she turned off her phone and went back to Y/N. After the encounter and the police showing up, the couple wanted nothing more than to cuddle up in their shared bed and fall asleep embraced within each other, but that idea was smashed down when the paparazzi flooded them with questions.

"Y/N! How does it feel to be apart of the 99% now?", one asked and she lost her cool and broke down trying to get to the car. "Dude what the fuck?!", Nai exclaimed at the paparazzi. "No more fucking questions, enough!", she yelled at the pap, sticking up for her girl. She knew in the morning, they would be tiktokroom's biggest story but at that moment in time, she didn't give a fuck. All she wanted was to get to their apartment.

As the two got home, they took of their shoes at the doorway and went to the room. Y/N went to take a shower, she wanted to wash off his marks on her, but she knew although it wouldn't work physically, it made her feel better mentally.

She stepped out of the shower and went to their shared bed and hopped in next to nailea. That night was full of cuddles and kisses and comfort.

NO MEANS FUCKING NO. NO DOESN'T MEAN SHE WANTS IT OR DESERVES IT FOR BEING A "BITCH" ALL BECAUSE SHE SAID NO! NO PERSON DESERVES TO BE APART OF THE 99% OF WOMEN WHO'VE BEEN TOUCHED INAPPROPRIATELY OR BEEN SENT UNSOLICITED D PICS OR'VE BEEN CATCALLED OR ABUSED OR SEXUALLY ASSAULTED! STOP! NO MEANS FUCKING NO. END OF CONVERSATION. TO ALL OF MY AMAZING FOLLOWERS AND FRIENDS, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE BE SAFE OUT THERE! <3 STAY SAFE MY LITTLE CIRCUS.