𝐏𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐜 𝐀𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐤 ✰𝐍.𝐀.✰ (𝐛𝐱𝐛 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧)

Please don't come for me, I suck at these types of things, I don't know much about panic attacks other than what my friends tell me. REQUESTED

nick's bf POV

I was reading all of the hate comments on my recent post, it was a picture of me and Nick cuddling, yet people were saying such rude things. "You don't deserve Nick!" and "Nick is just using you". Then I just asked my self the same questions, over and over.

What if they were right? Suddenly it became hard to breathe, I looked up to see Nick telling me to "breathe". I tried but it was hard, until Nick guided me through it. The air wasn't as cloudy or short as before. It felt nice to finally breathe again.

"What happened?", Nick asked. "It's stupid..", I replied. "Babe, if something is bothering you, it's not stupid. You mean the world to me and to know that something hurts you, hurts me.", he said, tearing up. "I was reading hate comments..", i said, looking down. "Don't listen to them, don't feed into their lives.", he reassured.

The rest of the night was left in cuddles, but before we fell asleep, Nick tweeted something on his Twitter.

It was a picture of our newly polished hands intertwined, his being blue and mine being purple. It read, "until you guys accept the fact that my boyfriend means a lot to ME, I'm off of social media. It's true what they all say, they all wanna rain on something when someone is finally shining." I smiled reading it and he kissed my forehead before we drifted off to sleep.

This was supposed to be around 2400 words, but the original one deleted. I'm sorry it's really short but I didn't wanna make you wait any longer <3