𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑 ✰𝐍.𝐁.✰

A/N: I wrote this when I was like 11 so please bare with me😭

pairing: noah beck x fem!reader
reader: fem reader
plot: cheating.
warnings: none
type: sad

I was awoken from my slumber by a loud thump, I quickly jumped up, grabbing hairspray in case I had to spray the intruder

I was awoken from my slumber by a loud thump, I quickly jumped up, grabbing hairspray in case I had to spray the intruder. I grabbed my hairspray and headed downstairs, only to be met with a drunken Noah. I giggled as he struggled to walk. "Y/N! Don't s-scare me li-like that!", he slurred. "Yeah yeah.", I said. She heard a buzz, and grabbed the phone from the couch. "Hey babe, it's Alise, the girl from the bar! I had a really fun time tonight, call me.", she said through the phone. I slowly moved my head to look at Noah, tears threatening to come down. "Noah?", she whispered. "How could you..why?", she asked. "Wh-what are you tal-talking about?", he slurred, struggling to get out. "I'm driving to my friends, you better figure this shit out. Now.", she said, running to her room.

She got to her room and grabbed a suitcase and shoved clothes and any essentials in it. She put on her shoes and grabbed her coat, on the way out she noticed Noah struggling to get up the stairs. She was so upset she couldn't even look at him, she ran to the car and unlocked it, and got in, driving to her best friends house.