𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 ✰𝐍.𝐀.✰ (𝐛𝐱𝐛 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧)

BxB :)

I woke up to the soft snores of my boyfriend, Nick. I started tracing small circles on his chest with the pad of my index finger, but he didn't wake up so I tried to get up. I removed the blanket off of me and softly removed his arm from around me. "No come back!", he grumbled, still half asleep. "I gotta use the bathroom!", I giggled. "No! Come back! I wanna cuddle.", he tried. "I'll be back you big baby!", I said. I quickly used the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I finished and went back to our room, Nick was gone so I figured he went downstairs. I heard the door swing open, and Nick ran to the bed and tackled me. "Nick!", I giggled. "Whattttt!", he said into my neck. "Bring me the ring light bubba?", I asked. "Ughhh! Fine only cause your cute.", he got up and brought me a ring light from the corner of the room. I got up and opened up TikTok, I clicked a sound and started dancing. Towards the end, you have to shake what your momma gave you. So I did, and Nick tackled me to the bed. "What was that for?", I giggled. "No! No! No! That was promiscuous! My teddy bears could've seen that, they're just children!", he said pointing to the collection of teddy bears in the corner of the room. I laughed. "Yea yea whatever." He laughed. "Your lucky your my boyfriend!", he said to me. "I'm your boyfriend and your mine!", I reassured him.

Lia's wise words: This was my first bxb imagine that I've ever written, and I love it! Let me know if I should do more bxb and gxg, and if you want one don't forget to request! I hope you liked this!❤️