𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 ✰𝐁.𝐇.✰

pairing: bryce hall x fem!reader
reader: fem reader
plot: falling in love is something you should never do.
warnings: none
type: sad

Falling in love is a horrible thing

she grabbed her suitcase and was on her way.
Falling is a horrible thing in general.
she wiped her hot, salty tears away from her face with the pad of her thumb. she had caught bryce and addison in THEIR bed. the one they shared, the one they cuddled on, watched movies on, the one she had allowed him to take her virginity away on, the one they made their symbol of love on, and he threw it all away.
I never wish to fall in love.
he threw it away to be with her. what was so special about her anyways? of course she was bloody gorgeous, but she wasn't you. she didn't have your silky h/c hair that he would comb through with his hands, or your gorgeous e/c eyes that he loved to stare at and make his heart melt, she didn't have your adorable button nose that he would pepper kisses on, she didn't have those things because she wasn't you. so why do it?
But to be in love.
she fell for him, his gorgeous brown eyes that would make her knees go weak. his soft black hair that she helped him dye. his adorable button nose that she would pepper kisses on. what went wrong? she thought to herself, why her?, perhaps he was never truly over her, or maybe he had regained his feelings for his beloved addison.
Because what ever falls.
she walked up the stairs to her old childhood home and knocked on the door. her father opened up and had his arms open for a hug, but caught a clear tear instead. he grabbed his daughter and hugged her. hugged her tight because he knew she was having a bad day. he searched around for his daughters beloved, but when he wasn't seen, he realized he was the cause of this. he shook his head and brought her to her old childhood room. painted purple with glow-in-the-dark stars spaced out on the ceiling. she thanked her father and went to the bed. once he closed the door she let it all out. when she was done, she grabbed a pillow from above her head and put it to the side, imagining that it was him, and everything was okay. that he was cuddling her like they always would. but the truth is, she was gone, nothing would ever be the same.
will always be broken.