𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 ✰𝐀.𝐌.✰

Should I add blesiv to this??🤔
word count: 846 words
——————————————————
TW: assault, fighting, violence, swearing

Alex was bored so he went live. "Hey guys!", Alex said. "Where's Y/N? She's right here, babe come here.", he said. I was on the bed, scrolling through my feed. "Hey bebs!", I said as I sat on his lap straddling him. "Don't start something you can't finish princess.", he whispered in my ear. I just smirked. I started reading the comments and all of them were them just shipping us, until I came across one, specifically from Carlos.

Carlos and Alex used to be best friends, until Alex decided to come for me, trying to seduce and get me, one day we were at a pool party and I went to go use the bathroom and Carlos came and grabbed me, forcing me against the wall, my wrists above my head, kissing my neck, i was screaming for Alex, when he came inside, I was crying so much and Alex beat the sh!t out of Carlos. "Don't fucking go near her again!", he screamed. I just wanted to go home so Alex help me put my clothes on, he begged me to let him go to the police and file a report, but I didn't want to ruin Alex, I cared about him (y'all this is just for this imagine but if you are ever assaulted or anything like that, PLEASE go to the police! I love you). "No it's fine", I said clearing my throat.

**back to the live**
The comment read "I'll get her back Alex😉" i was so scared I was unknowingly shaking. "What's wrong princesa?", Alex asked. "What the fuck?!" He added him to the live. "Hey Y/N", he smirked. "Fuck off you pervert!", I screamed flipping him off. "That's why your man had to save your fatass.", he said. "Say it to my face you dumb ass whale ass crackhead ass limp shrimp fucking dick looking ass bitch ass motherfucker.", I said going off. "How about you say it to my face. Getting all big and bad on social media.", Alex said stepping in for me. "You live 20 minutes away from me.", he smirked. "Aight, pull up then bitch. You think you could just go around assaulting girls, especially my girl, I'll beat the shit out of you Carlos!", he said. His hands balled into a fist. "I won't say it to your face?", he said pushing it. "Pull up then.", Alex said, sticking up for me. "I won't say it to your face?" "Do it. You swear bro you swear.", Alex was getting frustrated, I was holding his hand to assure him, that I was there.

🤍💬▶️liked by yns

🤍💬▶️
liked by yns.badbihh, blesiv, and 53,270 more
Tiktokroom looks like somethings went down on #blesiv live earlier. He mentions something about Carlos assaulting #y/n we are waiting on #Y/N response on the supposed assault

COMMENTS TURNED OFF

"B-babe?", I said barely above a whisper. "He's he-here.", I wasn't ready to see him yet. "Princesa it's ok. I've got this ok mi amor.", he said trying to help me from going into a panic attack. "Y-yeah."

Alex went outside, and I watched from the window to make sure he was ok, the police on speed-dial, just in case. "So whats up?" "You not tryna do this Alex.", Carlos said slowly backing away, but Alex wasn't gonna let this go. "I'm right here!", he said. "Alright.", Carlos said, throwing the first punch, totally missing Alex. Alex punched him, hitting Carlos in his stomach, pushing him back. Carlos punched back barely hitting him, but busting his lip. Alex punched one more time and Carlos jumped into his car and drove away. Alex came back into the house and came to the room, he had a busted lip and bruised knuckles. "B-babe are you okay?", I said scared. "Yes.", he laughed a little. "Let's clean you up.", I said, bringing him to the bathroom. I grabbed the first aid kit and started bandaging him up. He stared at me in awe. "What?", I giggled. "Your beautiful.", he said. I kissed his forehead and finished bandaging him up, when my notifications went off. It was tiktokroom, one of Carlos's bitch ass friends must've recorded the fight.

liked by yns

liked by yns.badbihh, indiana, and 60,412 more
Tiktokroom looks like #blesiv and #carlosmena fought [ SWIPE ]

lol.blesivs: he was just protecting Y/N🥺

yn.lols: when he's a good boyfriend and protects her🥺❤️

menas.tapess: bruh imma switch to Blesiv's fandom, Carlos's bitchass ran😭

chqrs..lighter: THE GIRLS ARE FIGHTING AGAIN😭😭

yn.badbihh: my queen, are you okay bby?🥺
wtf.yn: @yn.badbihh im ok beb❤️

load 10,500 more

tiktokroom

🤍💬▶️Liked by Indiana, charlidamelio, and 78,300 moretiktokroom  via Y/N's story#Y/N says she was assaulted by  #carlosmena 😬 we hope she gets better soon!!

🤍💬▶️
Liked by Indiana, charlidamelio, and 78,300 more
tiktokroom via Y/N's story
#Y/N says she was assaulted by #carlosmena 😬 we hope she gets better soon!!

COMMENTS OFF

I was still upset so me and Alex went to the room and he turned on a movie and we cuddled for a little.

Lia's wise words: idek what they were fighting about lmao