𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐲 𝐳𝐚𝐫𝐛𝐚 - 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞

🔴 you are now live !           

Y/N reached for their bag of cheez itz and squinted as they read the messages from Instagram, notifying them of the people entering their live.
"Hi my loves", they smiled at the camera.

y/nswhore, so what's up with u and troy 😗
troysleds, you and troy would be so cute
y/nsbabydaddy, i just finished posting an edit i made of you, would you mind checking it out🥺💞

           "Okay so first up..what's going on with you and- okay so me and troy are -" they looked back on their bed to see Troy frowning a bit, knowing their statement would be the usual 'we're just friends'. They hadn't come out publicly to the media yet, scared of the hate they would receive. He nodded, signally to just go with the usual. "me and troy are just -", they were interrupted by a smiling jordan huxhold entering the room tackling troy, causing a mouse-like squeak to emerge from him.

troysvinegar, was that troy🧍‍♂️
vinegarshuxhold, now wait a damn minute- ik y'all saw jordan jump on someone😩
ynsbaby, y/n- why the hell is troy in your bed😭

Y/N mentally slapped their self. "Yes that's troy. Good going huxhold.", they said sarcastically. "Oops- Sorry?", he smiled sheepishly.             

"they're dating." Jordan said closer to the camera. "I'm gonna murder you Huxhold!", they screamed running after him, only to be picked up by Troy. "Jordan you better run before i let them go and they murder you.", Troy informed and let them go. And with that the live was ended by Y/N, running after the blonde.

A LIL NON-BINARY LOVE AS WE SHOULD <3
HAPPY MF PRIDE MONTH