39

Another update...because why not.
I'm feeling that Christmas spirit...ish.

***

After two years, of pining, running, longing and fighting, Blake and Nicole were finally together...as a proper couple.

After she had finally confessed her feelings, it was safe to say that Nicole did make Blake's night, his morning, his afternoon, his evening, and his night once again.

He still couldn't believe that he'd finally got the girl of his dreams and he was not letting her go anywhere just yet. The last time he'd let her leave at that club, he wasn't able to have her in his arms till much later.

Blake was not ready to take any chances just yet...but then neither was Nicole.

She was still learning about how to be in relationship. She really wanted this one to work, she wanted this one to last.

Luckily, she had seen Mia and Sebastian, along with Chloe and Mason, and Diana and Roman, and picking up on the little things that they did, without any reason sometimes.

Nicole was determined to be a good girlfriend, if not the best. She was a little scared that because she wasn't so touchy-feely in general, Blake wouldn't want to be with her.

It was her own insecurity and she was trying to work through it, but she also used it was a way to remain driven to make her relationship work.

It was for this reason, that today Nicole was heading towards Blake's home...the one he was still working on.

She really didn't understand this weird obsession that he seemed to have with this house, it was like he determined for it to be perfect, so anytime that he wasn't working, wasn't with her or the others, he was trying to fix up this house.

Nicole wasn't entirely sure why he wanted this so bad, since he was clearly rich enough to just buy his own him, that was fully furnished, but she supported him anyway.

With supplies in hand, Nicole knocked on the door to the house.

A few seconds after, Blake opened the front door and instantly smiled upon seeing her.

"Hey!" Nicole greeted him cheerfully, moving forward to wrap her arms around him and hug him - trying not to spill the food.

She wasn't touchy-feely, but she loved his hugs.  To her, hugging Blake was like cuddling your favourite teddy bear, the warmth and comfort it gave, you never wanted to let go.

Whilst happy, Blake was also left confused.

"Hey! You're here? Is everything alright?" He asked a little cautiously.

Nicole rolled here eyes. Here she was trying to surprise him, and he automatically thinks that something is wrong.

"Yes, can I not come see my boyfriend?" Nicole then asked, raising her brow.

Instead of saying anything, Blake grinned, and gently cupped Nicole's face, leaning in to kiss her slowly. It was one of those toe-curling and heart pounding kisses, and Nicole didn't care if she ran out of oxygen from it, she just craved for this feeling.

She clutched onto his t-shirt, whilst his arms slowly travelled down, until Blake gripped her waist and pulled her closer.

When he finally broke the kiss between them, he nudged Nicole's nose with his own, smiling at the feeling of her lips against his own.

"I will never get used to hearing that," he then said, short of breath.

Nicole smirked playfully. "I can always stop saying it."