"Of course," he then said, turning off the engine and getting out the car.

Blake then took Mia's hand in his and walked her to the building.

Taking the lift up to the rooftop, Mia and Blake stepped off.

On his way up, Blake had about ten different remarks he could make about Sebastian being so whipped, for planning a whole, romantic rooftop dinner.

He was so ready.

However, when he stepped off the lift with Mia, and then towards the whole set up, he was not ready for the sight in front of him at all.

"Nicole," her name left his lips in a breathless tone, as if his heart had truly skipped a beat at the mere sight of her.

Well, the rather ridiculous sight.

There, stood in front of him, was not just the love of his life, but the love of his life... dressed in a bright, yellow chicken suit.

'What the actual fuck?'

Nicole grinned at him, as if it was the most normal thing for her to be in this attire.

"Blake," she said his name, a smirk on her lips.

Next to her, stood Sebastian, he was dressed normally in a suit.

"Mia," he said, since he thought everyone was just playing a name game.

She, however, went a different route.

"Hi!" Mia said loudly, something that caused Sebastian to let out an amused breath and then shake his head gently, at his adorable wife.

Mia let out a little squeal seeing Nicole standing there in her chicken suit and she had to just hug her.

Quickly stepping forward, she went towards Nicole, only for Sebastian to stride towards her and swiftly throw her over his shoulder.

He knew that if Mia had her way, she'd want to be here in this moment.

Mia frowned, whilst hanging off of Sebastian's shoulder, and sadly waved at her friend, and Nicole just waved back.

"Good luck, man." Sebastian said, patting Blake's shoulder.

"Bye!" Mia waved Nicole and then clutched Blake's shoulder, so she could lean up and give him a kiss on his cheek, before letting Sebastian carry her away.

***

Telling the man you love, that you loved him, well it's always meant to be one of those special moments.

Nicole knew that Mia had confessed her feelings for Sebastian after she'd realised how much he loved her, and after he stood up for her. He had told her, in the midst of pouring rain and in front of strangers - very dramatically.

Chloe had told Mason she loved him, after the first time she'd taken him to meet her mother. He'd treated her so respectfully, he even sat through one of her long spiritual lectures. Mason had confessed his feelings, after she surprised him football tickets, which were a birthday surprise.

Her best friends had always told her about these moments and told her how special they were, and so Nicole thought she'd try to make her moment special too.

Dressed in a chicken suit was very different way to go, but Nicole believed it would work, although judging by Blake's face, she couldn't really tell.

She had taken Sebastian's help in booking this rooftop place, something that she would never be able to do herself. Nicole had done a photoshoot at this place for the magazine, and it was so beautiful.