Now, Blake was really worried.

One thing about Mia was that she wasn't exactly the best with directions. If she didn't know where she was, well then, that was an issue.

Plus, Blake knew that if Sebastian wasn't able get in contact with her, then he'd be going pretty batshit crazy right now too.

"It's alright, Mia. Don't worry," Blake told her, making a move to grab his car keys. "Send me your location I'll come at get you and then drop you off."

"Really!? Oh, you're the best. I'll send it now," he heard Mia's cheerful voice and smiled.

She really had a way of spreading positivity, even if she was in the middle of nowhere.

Blake felt his phone buzz and when he looked at it, he recognised where Mia was.

"Okay, I'm coming," he said. "Stay on the phone," he added, knowing it was going to take him a little time to get to her, and he'd rather know she was still safe.

Also, because Sebastian would not be a happy bunny if Mia was hurt.

"Okay," Mia replied and stayed on the phone with him, telling him about her day, random things, anything really, just until he got to her.

***

It took about half an hour, before Blake reached Mia.

He hadn't even bothered changing, just wearing his black tracksuit bottoms and a white tee.

When he spotted Mia, he called out her name, after which she quickly walked over to his car and got into the passenger side.

"Oh, thank you. Thank you so much," she said gratefully, grinning at him.

"It's alright," Blake smiled back at her. "Come on, let's drop you off to your date," he said.

Mia nodded and Blake began to drive off.

"Does this make me your fairy godmother?" He then said.

This caused Mia to laugh. "I think so," she smirked.

"I have your carriage," Blake gestured towards his car.  "You look amazing," he winked, "-and your prince awaits."

"Dork," Mia snorted, pushing her glasses up the bridge of her nose.

She loved this side of Blake, the immature, playful and childish side.

Although when she first met him, this side of him made Mia want to put his head through a wall, but after actually knowing Blake, she realised this was kind of part of his annoying charm.

"Hey, that's no way to speak to your fairy godmother," Blake then said, to which Mia just smacked his army playfully.

Blake drove a little further from where Mia had said Sebastian had planned their date. She wasn't all to far from the area, which was surprising, since it was Mia.

"Okay, my princess, you are here," he then told her, parking the car on the side.

Mia smiled and thanked him.

Just as she opened the car door on her side and was about to step out, she hesitated and turned back towards Blake.

"Will you come up with me?" She asked Blake, with a shy smile on her face. "He booked the rooftop for a romantic dinner. I'm pretty sure this is the address, but just in case," she said.

Blake shook his head with a smile on his face, he knew Mia wouldn't want to admit she was nervous about getting the address wrong or that she was scared to go up alone.