Chapter 1

"I'm sorry
Don't leave me
I want you here with me
I know that your love is gone "

This is the sound that has been ringing in my mind since I was a carefree child ...
I sit and watch the sunset from the steamy and cold window ... he is the only one I have left to align my thoughts ...
There is a grave silence around me, nothing special happens except that despite the cold outside I feel empty inside and a void of air ...
My name is SiRin Rosmoon and I am 17 years old. I live in a small apartment at the exit of beautiful Seoul.
The name Rosmoon refers to the rose of the moon ... each of this family has some special things, mine is white hair, my eyes are turquoise and above my left palm I have a birthmark with a rose over a crescent.
I don't have parents, I don't have siblings, I don't have anyone, except for a little owl who has lived with me since I found her a winged wing in front of the block a year ago, since then I've been taking care of little Holly.
About my parents...

~ Flashback ~
_____________________

At the age of 10, whenever I was a child, I was looking forward to meeting my father Jhon, who trained army soldiers and rarely came home, and my mother Erika worked at a hospital in central Seoul, and my brother Takeru was with three years older, he was 13 years old and we played together in the house with some plush toys.
After two hours, my mother arrived home with my father.
When I saw him, both my brother and I jumped into his arms, hugging him tightly.
After we parted from my embrace, my father and mother meow handed me a small blue box, tied with a golden pamble.
I looked impatiently at my mother and happy father
-SiRin: Mommy! Daddy! What's with this box?
-Mother: My dear Ryry, today is your birthday, you are 10 years old!
-Dad: Happy birthday my dear! My father says cheerfully
-Takeru: Happy birthday sister!
-SiRin: Thank you all, you are the best parents and brother ever!
I say after I open I notice inside a small heart-shaped pendant, where inside it was a picture of the four of us.

       I looked impatiently at my mother and happy father       -SiRin: Mommy!  Daddy!  What's with this box?       -Mother: My dear Ryry, today is your birthday, you are 10 years old!        -Dad: Happy birthday my dear!  My father says cheerfull...

~~About that, only with them.~~
_

__________________________________________

At the sight of him, I immediately put him around his neck, thanking him for it.
I didn't even manage to take them in my arms happily, because at the first step I heard three gunshots coming from outside, suddenly I saw my left arm full of blood and my parents lying down in a puddle.
I froze in tears in my eyes and shouted at my parents to wake up.
Suddenly my father got down on his knees and told my brother to take me and leave because we were in danger, and after that he said that let's not look back and run to our aunt, who had a house on the edge of town where she was about a mile from our house.
Takeru grabbed my hand and ran as fast as we could, and when I was a few meters away until I reached the front of the house I heard the same loud sound again, and then I felt a terrible pain in my abdomen, and then I saw black ......

.........................,....................,....................................
I hope you like my story, sorry for any mistakes