Chapter 4

?? : Male! Gee! What do we have here? I hear a voice in front of me ..
?? : "Covers" came to chop some books! Tell a voice behind me hearing laughter ..
?? : Hey! When I talk to you lift your head! And I feel as they are pushed into a wall I raise my head slowly trying not to give tears in front of me so even the "bitch" high school together with her bitches ..
Me: Leave me in pe Pace Anna! I did not do anything!
Anna: o! Alas! Look! "Covers" caught courage! * Says and hits over his face, feeling a metal taste in the mouth
Anna: Listen here Tocilao! If you comment in front make you one with the Earth you understand?!
* I just crumbled in the sign of yes *
Anna: in Tocilaro words! Say and hits myself over the face, this time unbalanced and falling on the stairs
Anna: Did you find something on foot Tocilaro?
* Says and begins to laugh a mocking, the others taking the example .. I'm hard up and go to the bathroom to try to clean me. After we entered the bathroom, we gave tears while trying to clean my blouse, but it was dirt than to clean.
Suddenly, hearing the door of the bathroom opening, on her entering Annabelle .. Vanesa: Hey Sirrin, I'm sorry for what he has done you, if he had intervened, it would be worse, says and start laughing
Me: What is so
Vanesa: I'm laughing because you fell like a bad stairs!
Me: Yes? Then I'm glad that my suffering becomes funny
Vanesa: Do not be like this, just jokes I * says Laughing
Vanesa: Look * Says and gives me a black blouse *
Vanesa:I'm dressing this by a
Vanesa:I keep it in the closet for any events like this me

Me: Yeah .. * I say and change your blouse Vanesa: I'm waiting in your class, you know the way * says and leaves lately Vanesa starts to wear weird ..
M

aybe it seems to me, though As I was walking in the hall and I was in front of the doors, after putting his hand on the door handle feels how it hits me strongly in the head by making me instinctively, I go my hand in place of pain and observing some drops of blood *
Vanesa:Damn You can not stand alone?
Vanesa:Where did I find you?
Vanesa:At low prices?
* Says and starts again to laugh at me *
I'm not saying anything, and I get up and head to my bank.
Hours have been terribly hard.
The time had come for the meal time. Vanesa: Come on the canteen, it is a hungry!
Me: Go ahead, I have something to do .. Vanesa:How do you want Rosmoon, I left *
says and leave.
I'm not going to go to the table with her. Who knows what he will do ..
To change visibly ..
Starts to become one like them ..
I feel good I have not shared all my secrets ...
Everyone is the same ..
It is the same ..
It is seeing that it is popular ...
I'm going to pl
Me : Hello Madam Moris! I came to return the Borrowed Borrower Mss.Moris: Sure cu cuddle * says and begins to test something on your computer * Sign here * says after it gives me a pen and a
Mss.moris form: ready, you're done. * Says and thanks, then I'm heading for cant They are all busy outside of one, so I lay for it. After I sat, a strong sound was heard from the hall doors. I raise my eyes out of my bow and I notice that the Badboy of High School comes in the door, along with his friends, being the fuf of the high school, along with ..
Vanesa: .. I can not believe it all the time to use me only to get me * Says and everyone starts to laugh *
Vanesa:My dear, let's go somewhere else, start smelling a stable here * says and keeps the nose
?? : Of course love * says a kiss *
Anna: Chats See that I left my bench my tomorrows to find the theme otherwise made you Pifte!
?? But since you're so strong?
Anna: Jimin do not see that it is a nerd? What do you think she has special? Vanesa: Love trying to defense somehow?!
Jimin: No love, I wanted to make sure he sees her level! * Says and looks at me, and his gaze is at my lip then broken to me, after moving quickly backs *
Taehyng: Let's go to Jimin * says the second of the seven Badboy after what he said, he all goes away
The rest of the hours have passed as hard, and in the track I get home and close in my room trying to sleep and ignoring all the screams of my uncle and my aunt until I thought prey to sleep ...

........................................................................
Sorry for a mistake!
........................................................................