The pack.

Hellio everyone! welcome back to another chapter of this okay-ish book! I am very sorry for my long absence as i was dealing with the holidays my,and other birthdays along with school. I am not dead. Anyway please enjoy this chapter.

Leo's POV

Fuck.

I'm terrified. Today is the day I meet the boys pack,and parents. I am completely freaking out. My room looks like a tornado hit it ,as i had clothes everywhere because i had just finished ripping through my closet trying to find something to wear. I lost my phone during this process. so now i'm sitting  here (Barbecue sauce on my titties_)panting ,and very nervous. "Why don't you just dress normally? i mean it's not like their royalty?"  liam says, exhausted. "But I-" I cut myself of with a pant " They Are his PARENTS! The ALPHA and LUNA of. a.Pack.  What do you mean "DReSs NoRmAlLY" Leo huffs and pushes to the front of my conscious. i begin to yell at him as he grabs some clothes from the closet some white jeans A white t-shirt and a black and red flannel with some black converse.

   'Knock knock knock knock'\

Fuuuck.

I rush over to the door and grab the handle taking a deep breath before  yanking open the door. Im then hit with there scents when they both hug me I breath in the sweet earthiness of their scents combined.Dex leave a light kiss on the left side of my neck while Josh gave me a kiss on my right cheek. "H-hey"  "Hey"  Josh said as he gave me a sweet smile, while Dex grunted. I giggled when they began to pull me towards a sleek black Jeep parked in front of my house. Dex had to hold my waist while I tried to get in so my short ass wouldn't fall. Josh got into the driver seat and started the car revving the engine. Dex close the car door for me as he got into the passenger seat and slammed his door shut too.

Time skip~

My nervousness increasingly got worse the more houses I saw and the deeper we went into the forest until we came to a stop in front of  large cottage . A woman in gardening clothes was outside tending to the vegetables and flowers that lined the walkway to the front door and around the house. She lifted her head for a moment tye sniffed the air she began to look around until she spotted the car. Her eyes lit up and she walked up to the car taking off the yellow flower patterned gloves that adorned her hands. josh got out first immediately getting a hug from the woman, Dex got out next and opened his arms for a hug too. When she turned to me I was stunned. She was beautiful. Long jet black hair with a streak of grey coming in a well endowed figure and icy blue eyes that had crows feet around them that winkled a bit more when she walked towards me.

Josh P.O.V

Our mate looks shocked as he sees our mom and almost tumbles over when she tackled him in a hug too. She pulls away with a sigh and puts her hands on Leo's shoulders,looking him over before smiling. " He's ADORABLE!!" " You guys told me he was cute She squeals. I see leo let out a sigh of relief and relax his shoulders. She then turns around and howls long and beautiful.Me and dex grab leos hands and I give it a squeeze. A few seconds pass before the sound of paws thumping against the ground floor becomes audible. Our whole pack is here with our dad at the front of the herd.

623 words!