Working it out.Chapter 6

(Hiiii um just a note.Thank you to anyone reading this.this is my first work and im just getting into writing so your reads really help!Thank you!)

Jason blushes as he walks out of my bathroom with a towel on.Liam PURRS in my head at the sight before me"You guys c-can borrow some of my dads clothes mine would be too small" I say.I walk out of the room and into my parents room ,quickly grabbing two black shirts and some grey sweats before hurrying out and back into my room.Shoving the clothes into their strong muscular chests.

     I hurry back out and slam the door shut behind me.'Awwww...' Liam say in my head-Oh shut up we almost pounced on them!-I say back angrily my chest heaving and my face flushed.I slowly turn around and lean my head on the door My mates...two of them.

    "H-hey Leo....were done" I hear Dex say. I move off of the door as both of them step out their scents invading my nose and making me melt."Ok guys lets talk about this." I say seriously as they both nod their heads.

     When we sit on the couch downstairs I look at both of them "So...how are we gonna do this?" I ask " Do we just go with it?" Jason and Dex look at each other as if communicating without speaking.They both turn to me and Jason begins to speak seriously.

    " We both can feel the mate pull twords you, as well as the need to want to protect you and shower you with love and care like a mate should." he says "We decided that we will love you equally and that there will be no jealously between the two of us".Dex finished.

      I stare at them both in shock."Okay" I say to both of them reaching up to kiss them both one at a time as i feel a warm fuzzy feeling pass over me. 'This is...nice' i think

( Okay sorry its been so long since i last updated I've been busy with school work even with the coronavirus going around.I will start updating more often now! Thank you for reading! -Author Out~