MY Mates.

3rd Person

      He wakes still in the  forest with the guys next to him it looks to be about 3:00 in the afternoon and he is still in human form with the two Alpha males next to him.

Leo's POV

     I then think about the fact that Jason and Dex are next to me and are also naked. Shit.I stand up and look down at both of them,my eyes slowly trail down both of their bodies from the firm pecs to the chiseled stomachs where two firm six packs sit,moving up and down with their breaths. My eyes stop right above where I want to look the most a sharp v-line trails down to the patches of slightly curly brown pube hairs at the base.

     One of them groans before my eyes can continue any further.Jason sits up and groans again before opening  his hazel eyes and staring into my emerald ones he then whips his eyes to my body but I cover myself before running and finding the tree I stripped behind and put on my clothes when i come back Jason and Dexter are just putting on their shirts.I said bye to the guys and they went back to their pack. I sigh and lean against the door before going up to my room for the rest of the day.

                                                             ........The next day.......

   I complete my morning and go on my way to school.When I get there I am immediately bombarded with hugs and butterfly kisses and to think ive only know these two for about three days! " Hi guys" I chuckle Dex just growls into my neck and hugs me tighter while jason gives me a long kiss on the cheek. I stiffen up when I feel a hard stare bore in to my forehead Jason looks at me worriedly  while my eyes dart around trying to find the source of the glare when my eyes land on Karen with her eyebrows furrowed and her long hot pink pterodactyl nails dig into her purse,almost ripping it.

  "Leo?" Jason says while looking at me worriedly. I snap my eyes back to them and smile "Yes?" Jason just  smiles and mutters a quick "nevermind" and grabs my right hand while Dex has my left and they begin walking me to my first class. 

                                                                       ~Time skip~

 " Lunch! Finally!"  Lillian exclaims " I know it's like the more you want the classes to end the longer they take-" Im cut off  when I look at the table in the middle of the cafeteria and see Karen holding onto each of the boys arms squishing them between her boobs. My vision begins to turn red and a loud but low growl sounds from my throat everyone turns to look at me,Including Karen my eyes glare daggers into hers and i start to walk toward her.