Slightly steamy.Chapter 5

"A-ah...guys..." I say blushing.They groan a bit before Jason's eyes flutter open, widening when they see me"Um!"he says surprised he stares at me for a moment before looking down and blushing"

Dex!Dude wake up! "He says,seeing his and his brothers morning wood.He shakes Dex awake"Whaaaat?" He says groggily.I giggle as he looks down at his cock and blushes.Slowly looking up at me and then back to his brother."Fuck."

I look at them and shift a bit making both of them groan at the same time,my insides melting at the sexy noise. I close my eyes and bite my lip while moving my hips and knee as they continue to moan.

I sit up and straddle Jason grinding my ass onto his dick and lean over him to kiss Dex as he watches the scene above him. O-oh SHIT!..Ugh!"I moan deeply feeling him grind his cock onto my hole making me whimper as my now rock hard cock is twitching, letting me know im getting close."Uhh! G-guys!" I whimper."You like that baby? Hmm?" Dex says as he move his hand down to fondle my cock,using his other to guide my hand to grip his large dick trough his clothes.

We all begin to move together as moans and groans echo throughout the room " O-Oh my god. Im c-cumming!"I scream before cumming in my pants.We all breathe heavily against each other"Fuuckk..."Jason says.-Yeah.Fuck.