MATE!...S?

'Hey...Hey! HEY JACKASS GET UP!! -ugh...WHAT!-I yell back 'Its today!'
-Whaaat?- 'Today we meet our mate!-  he yips loudly. I sit up abruptly as I realize that I was talking to somebody but I SAW no one.-WTF!?- I think.

     ' You idiot... Sence you turned 18 today you also get to meet me! Your amazing wolf! 'He says happily "ohhhh"I say aloud "okayyy?" 'Well?! Get your ass up and dressed and look for our mate!'  He screams "Alright!" I say back.

      I do my morning routine ,putting on a blue button up and some white skinny jeans with my white converse and a jacket before grabbing my backpack and heading out.

                   ***Time Skip***

     As soon as I get to the school two delicious scents hit my nose ,one of a homey type smell like cinnamon and Fire wood while the second one is a nice foresty smell like pine wood.I inhale deeply and continue to walk up to the school,my pace a bit faster as I wanted to find my mate.

    When I get to the entrance Lilian stops me ,looking at me hesitantly as I keep looking straight ahead."Are you okay?..." Lillian says, worried "Mate..." I say quietly looking at her "Oh! You can feel the pull?! Their here?! " she says  bright smile overcoming her worries as I nod at her " Well then!" she says happily " Go get em!"

        I speed walk through the halls. following my nose as my wolf , who I have named Liam jumps around happily in my head chanting ' Mate!Mate!Mate!'   

         I then turn sharply at a corner as the scent is super strong now when I turn another corner I am met with the twins. Dex holding me up from falling as tingles and shivers run up and down my spine from the touch. I stare at both of them as they do the same.

      Suddenly their eyes turn red and they stare at me before shouting,MATE! at the same time before Liam pushes out screaming at both of them ' MATE'S!'..

**************************************
(Well.that happend...um if anyone acctualy reads this,tell me how it is so far! Thanks!)  (Just a song i like!)-Author Out!