Getting used to it.

(Hello! i hope you enjoy this chappie! That's lillian up top👆)

     The next day i woke up to my alarm blairing in my ear and almost busting my eardrum. I sigh as i get up and do my morning routine.Just as im about to start walking to school i see a sleek black car in my driveway.

     The car horn honks as i walk in front of it, making me jump about 10 feet in the air."Hey! Leo! Its us!" Jason says when he rolls down the window and their scents waft out of the car and into my nose

     I turn red as i walk over to the car and Jason gets out to open the door for me.I giggle and smile at him" Thank you" he bows and gets back into the car.When we get to school I am immediately bomb rushed by Lillian into a bone crunching hug.

     "OMG!! Im so happy for you you found your mate...s?" She says." I nod at her and answer her questioning look "Yes Lil BOTH of them are my mates." She looks at me lowering her voice and talking next to my ear."I guess its double the dick then huh?" She says wiggling her eyebrows.

        "LIL!" I scream and blush. I then feel two pairs of arms wrap around me.Jason on the left and Dex on the right,both of the growling out a "Mine" and "Too close" At Lillian while holding me in between them. My face flushes crimson as i lean up to kiss them one at a time,Instantly calming them down as their scents surround me.

      We all walk into the school,me holding Jason's and Dex's hand. Everyone looks at us when we walk into homeroom and I begin to feel self conscious. I can feel the glares of hatred and envy from the girls in the room as well as some guys.

We take our seats and wait for the teacher before a group of snobby girls walk up to my desk the one in the middle Karen, glares at me her eyes dark with anger. "with two guys standing behind her she leaned forward and got close to my ear to whisper... 

       "Oh just you wait faggot. You'll regret accepting them as your mates"  she said as she dug her long ,hot pink nails into my arms." You just made yourself an enemy" she says and walks away,her heels click, clacking on the floor with two other girls trailing behind her.