Chapter 6

It was only 6am when your body's built-in alarm went off pulling yourself right out of bed. You did a quick 15 minute stretch to awaken your muscles and loosen your joints as it was a norm for your Sunday morning routine.

"If the sun's not up sometimes you gotta wake him up yourself," you self-encouraged, "Now time for a nice and quick cold shower." 

Most people tend to avoid or even dislike cold showering especially since it's the chilly season, but you thought otherwise. You believed that a cold shower in the morning wakes the mind and preps you for the day while a warm bath in the evening soothes the mind and preps the body for sleep. It only makes sense.

You grabbed your clothes for the day and head straight for the bathroom. You slowly unbuttoned your pajamas and rest them atop the wash basket beside you, you then stopped to take a peek at yourself in the bathroom mirror. Your breasts were never that large but you didn't mind, besides, you had enough figure to make up for it. As you placed one foot in the bath the face of a familiar purple-haired male came to mind.

"Huh? Why did I think of Hitoshi just now?" you pondered. No less than a second after, your thoughts caught up with your words.

Why did I say Hitoshi just now!? we're not on firstname basis!?!!

You instantly covered your mouth as a faint tint of pink appeared on your cheeks.

He'd probably disown me or call me disrespectful if he found out!

(You think too much😂)

You quickly shook it off and got in the tub, what were you doing thinking of a boy when you're about to shower anyway?

_________

By the time you'd finish your morning routine the rest of the house was well awake. Even though your mom was making breakfast, for your dad mostly, you were ok with just cereal.

Well into your cereal you were when you all heard a knock on the front door.

"Who could be knocking at the door this early in the morning?" (F/N) queried his attention leaving his morning newspaper for a short moment.

(M/N) left the kitchen to meet their morning guest. She opens the door to find a rather rundown looking man with raven black hair. He had on strange looking scarf while the rest of his clothing was quite casual but all black.

"Uhh-"

"Good morning, my name is Aizawa Shouta - teacher at UA. I came here to personally collect (L/N) (Y/N) to fall through with some school related business," he stated blankly in his monotone voice.

"I-" as your mother was about to answer you went to the door to see who she was greeting.

"Oh good, she's here," he latched his scarf around your waist and pulled you out the door.

"Mr. Aizawa?- Ahh," you began before being yanked outside.

"Don't worry Mrs. (L/N), she'll be back by the end of the day," Mr. Aizawa ended as he tugged you out the yard.

"H-hey!! This is uncalled for! I can walk on my own!" you fussed while being carried on his shoulder.

Your mother slowly closed the door in utter confusion.

"....."

"......" 

"Did our daughter just get kidnapped by a hobo...." (M/N) said in awe barely comprehending what just took place.