Feeling Myself

Kay

Jay and I came over to hang with Tori, she told us that she couldn't have kids and I felt sorry for her.

"How did CJ feel when you told him".

"He just said that everything is going to be fine, I know he's upset just don't want me to see him hurt. I'm afraid that he might not want to be with me since I can't give him a child".

"No Tori don't even think that way, we all know that nut love you to death. Now stop all of this crying and let's go out tonight we can't be sitting up in the house". Jay said pulling Tori up from the couch, We all got dress and was going out tonight.

Jiraya

We all hop in the car and was on our way to a club. It has been a minute since we all went out, and Tori dealing with her situation she need to go out and clear her head.

The club was pack, music was blasting through the speakers and people was wildin out on the dance floor.

"Let's head over to the bar and take some shots" I yell over to the music, we made our way over to the bar.

"Three shots of tequila please" I told the bartender, we all drunk down our shots and head out to the dance floor and start dancing to Nicki Minaj feeling myself ft. Beyonce.

We was feeling ourselves alright, I went to go get another drink when this cute guy approach me.

"What a pretty girl like you doing her by herself" he say sitting next to me.

"Actually I'm not alone, I came with my cousin and friend" I tell him.

"I don't mean to come of as pushy but can I get your number and maybe we can chill sometimes".

This dude right here, "Sorry I'm taking plus I have a child so no you can't have it" I got up to go find Tori and Kay so we could head back home.

"Well I can understand that and respect that also, I just want to be your friend".

"Nah that's what they all say and turn out to be a physco person" I say causing him to laugh.

I seen Kay and Tori walking towards me with two dudes behind them, "Umm what's this" I ask referring to the two guys in the back.

"Oh Jay this is Devon and Joshua" Tori say as they wave at me, I wave back and grab Tori and Kay and went to the restroom.

"What's up Jay"? Kay ask looking in the mirror fixing her hair.

"Y'all do know y'all have boyfriends at the house right".

"Yeah I ain't doing nothing we just dance and that was it" Kay said turning back towards me.

"Right all we did was dance, but don't think we didn't see you over by the bar talking to that guy" Tori say.

"Yeah whatever he wanted my number but I said no didn't have time for another Deon person, anyway y'all ready to go back to the house and roll up something" we head out the restroom and made our way out the club.

We was walking to the car and was stop by the same three guys that was in the club, what do they want now.

"I didn't get to give you my name, since you met my two other friends my name is Mark" he say.

"Okay Mark it was nice seeing you but now I'm about to go" I unlock the car and got into the passenger side, just when I was about to close the door Mark held the door.

"What do you want"? I"ask getting irritated.

"Since I didn't get ya number I would be looking forward to see your beautiful face again, bye ladies" he say to Kay and Tori as they said bye back to him and the other guys.

"Yeah we'll see" I say, he close my door and I started up the car and was headed back to Tori house.

Next Day....

CJ

"Do you have to go already"?

"Yeah, you know I gotta girl so don't even be surprise" I start putting on my clothes and getting my keys and was out the door.

"Make sure to call me whenever the girlfriend is not around" she yell behind me.

"Right I got you" I say, Yasmine no gooding well Ima call her. I drove home and seen that Kay and Jay was still over which was a good thing I really didn't feel like hearing Tori mouth.

I walk in the house to smell that good good, I know dawg on well they was up in here getting blaze without me.

I headed upstairs walking into me and Tori room to see the three of them knock out cold on the bed, August and Justin is going to see this.

I took my phone out and took a picture of them and sent it to both Aug and JJ.

They was sleeping so peaceful but this my bed so they gotta get up, "OH MY GOSH THE HOUSE IS CAUGHT ON FIRE"!!!!!! I yell loud enough for them to hear.

All three of them jump up so fast it was funny. "Calm down I was just playing" I say laughing my asd off.

"Damn CJ you play to fucking much" Jay said sitting on the edge of the bed holding her head.

"My bad I just wanted y'all to get out of my bed, now I gotta wash my pillow case you done got slop on it".

"Please don't talk so loud use yo inside voice" Kay said.

"Dang y'all must got wasted lastnight, y'all holding heads. Just for the record I took pictures and sent them to JJ and Aug" I told them then running out the room cause they all was trying to get me.

Tori

"I promise you Tori CJ is going to end up missing, he so childsh" Kay said.

"He must've been with JJ and them all night" We went downstairs to see him making us breakfast.

"Good morning girls breakfast is served" he gave us all a bowl of fruit loops.

"Wow thanks for the breakfast CJ, that was so sweet of you" Kay said.

"You welcome, I don't want you and Jay to leave here hungry. But while y'all eating I'm about to go take a shower" he left out the kitchen and left us in the kitchen.

That boy is something else, after finishing eating our cereal we straightened up the house and I thank Kay and Jay for cheering me up and getting me out the house, Soon they left I decided to go mess with CJ.