Trouble pt.1

Jiraya

"August I wish you would talk to me I said I was sorry" For the past two days August had not said one word to me and I don't know how long I take this. Part of me want to tell him, and if I do tell him I know its not going to end well.

"Okay fine you don't want to talk whatever be in your feelings I don't care" I walk out the room and went to check on Sanai, at least my baby still loves me.

Sade

"You must had company over last night cause this place is a mess" Crystal said as she took a seat on the couch.

"What you care we not together anyway".

"I'm not about to go there with you just get clean up so we can meet up Brenda you know how she be".

"I don't care about Brenda, while I'm in the shower make yourself useful and clean up a little bit" I tell her then I went to go shower. My mind was still on Jay I enjoy last night, soon as I get through handling my business I'll give her a call.

Crystal

I don't know why I still put up with Sade, I straighten up the place and sat at the table going through my phone while she was getting dress.

I noticed she left her phone on the table. The water was still going meaning she was still in the shower, I grab her phone that was unlock and start going through her messages and pictures.

Once I was in her pictures I seen a video, I click to play it and I was shock to see what I was seeing. I end up sending the video to my phone and I quickly erase it out of Sade phone, I couldn't let Sade exposed that girl like she did me.

I got Jiraya number and program it into my phone. I left out of Sade place making my way to the car, I dail Jiraya number waiting for her to pick up.

"Hello"?

"Jiraya this is Crystal this might not make sense to you, but meet me at Wal-Mart parking lot" I tell her then ended the call.

I have to tell Jay about Sade this girl is trouble.

August

I been avoiding Jiraya for two days now, a part of me want to hear what she has to say then again I don't want to hear it. I guess it wouldn't hurt to hear her explain herself, all I know if she out sneaky around or hiding something from me I'm afraid we can no longer be together.