Great News

Tori

"For the past couple of days I been feeling kind of different" I say to the doctor, this morning I wasn't feeling to good so I got dress and came to the doctor.

"What you mean by different"? She ask writing on her clip board.

"Like I been having back pain, always sleepy, and my breast been sore also".

"Looks like to me you're pregnant and you didn't even know" she say smiling and writing some more.

Me pregnant, I was so happy after all this time I thought I couldn't have kids. Once the doctor told me everything I needed to know she told me my next appointment and I left out with a big smile on my face, I couldn't wait to tell the others.

I made it home to tell CJ but he was not home, I was thinking about having a gathering and tell everyone the great news. I call CJ but went straight to voicemail so I sent him a text, I went to go shower real quick and chill for the rest of the day. While I was waiting for the water to get hot I look at my stomach and smile, before I know it my stomach is gonna be huge.

CJ

Every since Yasmine told me that she's pregnant I been stressing, I still haven't told Tori that I mess around with her friend and on top of that she's pregnant with my baby. Tori is definitely going to be hurt when I'm having by her friend, when she's the one whose suppose to be carrying my baby. I don't know what I'm going to do.

Sade

"See I knew you was having feelings for Jiraya, can you not see that she has a family. You need to leave that girl alone".

"Are you done? Crystal look I like you and all but all you do is bitch, at least Jiraya treat me like I was somebody. I took you in when you had nothing, I'm the one who made you so don't come at me with that. Just know if you leave me you won't be nothing, so you can let yourself out of my place".

I start back messing back with Crystal when Jay left, All Crystal do is complain I don't have time for that.

"Okay Dae this how you treat me when all I do is try to love you and be a good girlfriend to you, just know if something happens to you don't come calling me" she grab her purse and left out.

Finally I can have some peace. I lock the door grab me a snack and went to my room and watch some tv while my mind was on Jiraya, she will be mines soon.

What y'all think so far?...