Give Me A Chance

Justin

I been calling and texting Kay non stop and she ain't replying to none of my messages or returning my phone calls.

I screwed up real bad, I didn't mean to hurt Kay. After all she had done for me by giving me a baby and just being there for me, my own flesh and blood of a sister is mad at me.

I'm kinda scared to go home ain't no telling what I might get myself into, hopefully my baby girl is up. I call up CJ for him to meet me at my house just in case something goes down.

CJ

"I don't know why I'm here with you, we done told yo dumb ass not to bring that girl but no you don't listen. Now you want me to come with you to your own house cause you scared that Killa Kay might do something to you, she just might jump me to hell I'm with you". I said to Justin as we was walking up to the front porch.

"Dude are you done? I'm tired of hearing you run your mouth, I know I fuck up but ima try to make it right" he say putting the key in to unlock the door.

"Jesus please be with me cause I just might not make it out of here, amen" I say looking up then slowly walk into the house.

Kay

I had to get myself together before I Kalonnie came home. After I left the club I was ready to do something stupid but I had Lonnie in my mind.

I was cleaning up around the house when Justin and CJ come walking in.

"Hey Kay where's my niece"? CJ ask coming towards me.

"She should be on her way home soon whenever her granny brings her home" I say not really caring if Justin was there.

"Well I guess I'll go then, I wanted to see Lonnie grown self. Justin you on your own now".

CJ left out and Justin just stood there not saying nothing, I really didn't have time for this so I kept on cleaning.

"Kay can I talk to you for minute"? He finally spoke up.

"Why? There's nothing need to be said, you did what you wanted to do so it's whatever. You wanna go and sleep with your so call female friend then gone right ahead cause me and Kalonnie is going to be just fine without you".

"I know Kay, just hear me out I didn't sleep with her I promise you I didn't. She only said that cause she tried to come on to me but I stop her, baby please give me another chance".

"I don't know should I give you another chance? After I told you to stay away from the girl, I think we need to just break for a while. You can come by and see Kalonnie but far as me and you I don't know I just need time to think".

"I still love you Kay and don't forget that" Justin said then he left out.

I needed time to think over this, I still love him. He need to grow up and stop playing games with me, Soon he left I seen my mom car pulling up in the driveway. I got myself together and open the door to meet her at the door with Kalonnie running towards me, I love that girl to death.