Get Counseling

August

"Y'all need to cut it out cause you ain't leaving her and she ain't either, it's like y'all have that love hate relationship. Get it together and work it out".

After having that little argument with Jiraya I stop by Shay house to talk to her about me and Jay.

"Yeah you right, I wouldn't be able to live if I end leaving Jay and my lil Sanai. I really appreciate you Shay you a good friend that's why I fucks with you".

"Boy bye don't call, text, or even come by until you and Jiraya are back to normal. The both of y'all are bipolar" she say walking me to the door.

"Ight thanks again" I left her house and went by Jiraya momma house since she was over there.

"August I don't want to see you unless you want to see Sanai and as of right now she's sleep so you need to leave" she said turning her back towards me.

"I didn't come over to argue I think we need counseling like seriously if we want this relationship to work".

"Maybe you right okay I'll give it a try" she say as she turn around and smile at me.

I pull her close to me as we both laid in her bed, "I guess you staying over" she say looking up at me.

"Yeah now let's get some sleep" I kiss her forehead and drift off to sleep.

Next Morning.....

"What happen to us August? We use to be close, all of a sudden we breaking apart" Jiraya said.

"We'll get back on track Jay" I tell her as I place my hand on her thigh while we was sitting in the waiting area.

*********

"That turn out okay don't you think"? Jay ask as we was walking back to the car. After talking to the man Jay and I was going to work on communicate with each other instead of running away from our problems.

Jiraya

"So how did the little thing go"? My momma ask while she was in the kitchen cooking.

"It went well, August and I just need to listen to one another instead of arguing back and forward".

"Yeah y'all need to get it together I don't want my grandbaby seeing the two of you fighting like cats and dogs" My mom was right but when me and August be arguing we make sure she don't be around.

"I know momma, it seems like everything was going well until more things start coming my way".

"Trust me you're gonna go through even we you get married there's going to be more problems in your life".

After talking to my momma I got Sanai shoes on and went home, Kay and Tori been blowing up my phone non stop. I already knew what they wanted soon as I got settle in the house I got dinner ready, fix Sanai and August plate then mines.

Doing the whole time neither of us said nothing which I didn't mind it was a comfortable silence.

I thought about what my mom had said and I understood where she was coming from, No matter how many times we fuss we still love each other.