Try Me

Jiraya

"I'll be damn if I let you have a stripper you know I don't play that" August said.

"Baby nobody ain't thinking about no stripper you bet not have none why you worrying about me" Me and August is going back and forward about how my bachelor party should be.

"You know what you can have your little thing here at the house friends and all, play some Pandora get waisted and all that other stuff y'all do right here at the house".

"No you can have yours here, Aug don't worry I'm not going to have strippers" I sat in his lap and peck his lips.

"Try me if you want to Jay, soon as Kay and Tori gets here I'm definitely going to tell them the same thing" I just roll my eyes.

Today me and the girls are going dress shopping and stuff then head over to the bakery to try some cakes.

"Ight baby I'm about to head out and don't forget you have to meet me at the cake place" I tell August as I was grabbing my keys.

"Yeah okay I'll be there" he said.

I walk out house and hop in with Tori and Kay as we was on our way to the bridal shop.

"Come on now Jay you know August crazy ass is gonna find a way to ruin your party" Tori said as she was looking at the dresses.

"I doubt it, I was just thinking maybe we should crash his little bachelor party".

"Yeah cause with Aug, CJ, and Justin they ain't gonna do right" Kay said.

"Don't forget about Chris and them to I know August friends, I trust my baby though so ain't no need for me to worry".

We left the bridal shop and was on our way to cake place, As we was pulling up I seen Aug, CJ, and Justin. I can already see they is going to be clowning up in here.

August

We up in the cake shop trying to figure out what type of cake we should get for our wedding, While the girls was looking at the book I end up looking around.

"Man I'm over here starving the lady could at least offer us some cake or something" CJ say.

"I bet you won't ask her if you could try some cake" Justin said.

Now we all know CJ is kind of special in the head, and Justin knew that CJ would ask the lady.

"Umm excuse me Ms. is there some type of thing y'all do like far as let the customer try some cake" CJ ask the lady.

"We sure do what type of cake would you perfer to try"? She ask.

"Whatever you got".

He done lost his mind if he thinks he is going to be sampling each cake up in here. The lady went towards the back then CJ gave me and Justin a thumbs up.

"What y'all over here doing"? Kay ask as she walk over to us.

"This fool is about to try every cake up in here cause he starving".

"Boy you gonna have a sugar rush" Kay tells him.

"I'm not eating all by myself August and JJ helping so I don't know why they faking".

The lady came back out with a tray of cakes and place it on the table, we end up trying red velvet, cookies n creme, carrot cake, vanilla butter cream, and raspberry. I was done I couldn't eat another piece.

"I need some water now" Justin ask the lady for some water, then we seen Jay and them coming our way.

"Okay I end up picking a cake and we also having cupcakes, I want you try the cupcake I pick out" Jay said as she tried to get me to stand up.

"I would baby but I done already had some cake thanks to CJ" I pointed towards CJ who was still eating cake.

"Stop eating that before you get sick baby" Tori told him but his crazy ass was still eating.

"Y'all finish cause my stomach is hurting" Justin said holding his stomach.

"See that's for eating too much cake now you got the shits" Kay said shaking her head.

Once we left there Jay wanted to swing by the mall "real quick" which I already knew we was going to be in there for an hour.

Devon

I end up going to see my momma at her job she makes cakes and stuff like for weddings and other special occasions.

"Hey ma how you doing"? I kiss her cheek then lean on the counter.

"I'm good just had some customers come in to place a order in then these guys end up trying every cake".

"Really that's just too much sugar" I felt sick just hearing about it.

I help clean up the shop then was on my way out to swing by the store and head home.

Tori

"This would be nice for the baby don't you think"? CJ come showing me this little cute outfit.

"Baby we don't know if I'm having a girl or a boy yet".

"You're having a boy that's for sure, Sanai and Kalonnie is mean as is I don't need you having a little you running around here".

"I want a girl though" I say while looking at the little teddy bear.

"I don't care what we have just long as it's healthy and get its looks from me" I push CJ as he laugh.

"I'm not about to play with you" I left him in the baby store as I made my way over to the food court to buy me a strawberry kiwi smoothie.

As I was standing in line I felt someone watching me I look around and seen nobody, I just shook it off order my smoothie and was on my way back to get CJ cause I was ready to go.

"Hey what a surprise to see you" I turn to see Devon walking towards me.

"Oh umm hey Devon right"?

"Yeah you remember me from the club, how you doing I been wanting to see you. Mark and Josh told me they saw you a couple days ago".

"I'm good" was all I said I didn't want CJ to be coming out seeing me talking to another guy, he already be paranoid that I might just leave him so he tries his best to do right and I appreciate that but I always be telling him I'm not going nowhere.

"So you go get a smoothie without me okay I see how we do now" CJ said as he stood beside me.

"Aye what's up man and who is this"?

I didn't know if I should introduce CJ to Devon or what.

"Devon, you must be here brother" Devon said causing me to clear my throat.

"Nah playa this my girl who is carrying my seed" CJ said.

"CJ I'm getting sleepy and I'm ready to go" I tell him hoping he would drop the situation.

CJ look at Devon once more then look at me, he kiss my lip grab my hand and walk pass Devon.

"It was nice seeing you Tori hopefully I'll get to see you again soon" Devon call out to me, CJ was about to turn around but I told him to just leave it alone. I knew soon as we get in the car I'm going to hear it so I was already prepared to hear what he had to say.