Pretty Hurts

Jiraya

"Jay we are ready for you" Brenda shouted out.

"Here I come" I dip one last cotton ball into my orange juice and swallow it, I got up and went on set.

"Okay Ima need you take off your top and cover half of your breast, and give me a serious look" the photographer told me as he was snapping pictures.

"You looked good out there" Sade said sitting beside me.

"Thanks, what's been up with you"? I ask her while looking through my phone.

"Nothing much same ole same ole, wanna go out and have lunch"?

"No thanks I'm full for right now, maybe next time though".

"Girl dipping cotton balls into orange ain't no food, that's just to make you full but in reality you're not. I know you trying to watch out for your weight but you still gotta eat forget what Brenda says, shit we can always hit the gym".

Sade was right but I didn't feel like dealing with her right now, I just wanna go home and relax.

"I'll do lunch with you some other time, I need to be getting home to my baby" I say gathering up my things.

"Okay then Jay see you around" she got up and left.

**********

"I like the picture but why you had to be topless"? August ask.

"You can't really see nothing August, but what do you think about the picture though".

"I said I like bae but you look kinda slender, are you using crack"?

"No I'm not using crack" I hit him in the arm and took my picture outta his hand.

"I'm just playing Jay you look good to me no matter what, long as you don't look like stick then we good. You know I gotta grab something while making love to you" he say pulling me into him and pecking my lips a couple of times.

"Right, but I'm about to go shower real quick I'll be back" I gave him a kiss one last time and got up and went upstairs to take a shower.

I ran the shower waiting for the water to get hot, while I was waiting I start pulling my hair up into a ponytail.

All of a sudden my mouth started to shake and get wet, I lean over the toilet and start throwing up. "Baby you okay" August came and was rubbing my back.

"I'm good" I wash my mouth out and start undressing. "Jay are you preg"-

"No August I'm not pregnant, it probably was something I had but I'm okay" I tell him hoping he would drop it.

"Okay I'll be downstairs then" he said then left out the bathroom. "I can't keep doing this to myself" I say while taking one more look at myself, then I went on and got in the shower.