Should I Tell?

Jiraya

I'm so happy to be back home I couldn't wait to hop off that plane. After that little thing that happen between me and Sade she hasn't said not one word to me, which was cool with me.

"So how was your trip in New York"? August ask me.

I don't know whether or not to tell him that Sade and I had kiss, if I tell him I don't know what to expect.

"Yeah I enjoy myself, I was just ready to come home to my baby" I say while playing with Sanai.

"Sade didn't bother you or anything like that"?

"What you mean by that"? I say not wanting to look at him in the eye.

"Like did she find out that we go together, didn't she say she was going to try to get in touch with me"?

"Yeah but that might not happen now" I mumble to myself.

"No everything was fine" I pick Sanai up and grab my keys and phone, I was gonna go swing by Kay's house to clear my head.

"I'll be back later on, I'm going to go see Kay" I tell Aug. He nodded his head and then I left out.

That was close, cause if I stayed in there longer August would've known something was wrong.

Kay

I was washing clothes while Lonnie was playing, then I heard a knock at the door. I finish up with the clothes and went to see who was here.

"Who is it"? I say looking through the peep hole.

"It's your two favorite cousins" Jay said.

I laugh then open up the door to let her in. "Hey when did you came back from New York"?

"Today, where's my Kalonnie" Jay said walking into the living room to where she was.

They talk for a minute then Jay told me that she needed to talk to me, we went into the kitchen and sat at the table.

"Okay so what's up"?

"While I was in New York I met Sade, and yes it was August ex. But I didn't care about that, all I know she talk to much and she seem weird".

"Jay what she do"?

"We went to this party and I enjoy myself. I got high and drunk a little but I was in my right mind, she was drunk so I had to help her to the room"-

"Jiraya please don't tell me you and that girl had niggas over and had a orgy going on".

"No, if you would listen. We made it in the room and I start getting the munchies, then Sade came in and....."

"And...what Jay, come on what happen"? I grab her hand waiting for her to speak but all she did was look at the floor shaking her head.

"Just know that she kiss me and I kiss back".

"The hell Jay you likening girls now" I say trying not to laugh but I fail at it.

"Why you laughing that shit not funny Kay, I couldn't even tell August".

"Jay I know it's not funny but I think home chick like you, and what you mean you didn't tell Aug".

"Like I said I didn't tell him. What I look like telling him "Umm bae while I was in New York Sade and I kiss".

"You going to have to tell him Jay".

"Think I should tell him"?

"Yes, but what I want to know is what made you kiss back"?

"I don't know, I was high and it was in the heat of the moment. All we did was kiss, I wouldn't let go that far".

I just shook my head, "well Justin and I are having problems" I tell her getting up to to check the clothes.

"Foreal what's going on between y'all two"? Jay ask following me into the laundry room.

*********

"Trust me Justin ain't that stupid, he know not to cheat on yo crazy ass. After what you did to Trina I know you remember that" Jay said.

"Oh yeah I remember that, aye she had it coming. I'm not about to fight no girl over JJ, I have Kalonnie now all my fighting and violent days are over".

Jay look at me like bitch please you know that's a lie.

"Okay I just took a break on fighting but if I have to you know I will" I tell her.

"Yeah I believe you, let me get home to Aug he probably looking for me".

"Alright and remember you need to tell him Jay, y'all two have made it this far don't start messing up now".

"Okay momma, I'll call you sometime tomorrow" she said.

I watch as she got in her car and drove off, I came back into the house and was about to run Kalonnie a bath and then straighten up the house a bit.

Jiraya

"You and Kay must have been gossiping for a minute" Aug say while watching tv.

"Yeah I told her about New York and then she told me about her and Justin"

"What he cheating on crazy physco Kay"?

"She thinks he's cheating, but I was like nah Justin wouldn't cheat on her. I ask her did she remember beating up Trina and she was like yeah, so Justin ain't stupid".

I took Sanai upstairs to get her wash up and ready for bed, I brush her little hair with her baby brush then lotion up her body. Once I got her all ready for bed I place her in the crib and kiss her cheek and left out the room to go in mines and August.

My mind was still on Sade. She didn't speak to me or even brought it up, then here I am wanting to tell Aug but I don't want to. I was all up in my thoughts I didn't notice Aug wrap his arms around me.

"What you thinking about"? He ask kissing on my neck.

"Nothing I'm about to shower then go to sleep, care to join me" I say turning to face him.

"Trying to start something I see" he say while biting on his bottom lip, "I guess" I say then I peck his lip.

I decided that I was going to wait to tell him when the time is right, as of right now its not the time to tell him.