Another Road trip

Kay in the m/m or as CJ say Killa Kay

Kay

"Jay are you okay"? I ask her while she was driving, we was heading to the store to grab a couple of things. I noticed her weight been up and down, one minute she's thick then she little.

"Yeah why you ask"? "Well you I notice your weight be changing and as of right now you look sick, what's going on you can tell me anything".

We got out walk into the store and grab a buggy and start picking up stuff.

"Kay you wouldn't understand I just don't feel like talking about it, maybe August is right I think I should quick modeling and just stay home. I been acting like everything is fine and dainty which it ain't".

"Whenever you want to talk don't hesitate to come to me if you can't go to August okay"? She shook her head and we continue to shop.

*******

"What's for dinner tonight"? Justin come ask me hugging me from behind. "I don't know I was thinking about spaghetti and meatballs tonight".

"Sounds good to me" I got out his grip and start preparing for dinner when my phone start ringing, it was Jay so I pick up on the third ring.

Kay: Yeah everything good?

Jay: Yes I'm fine, I was calling to see if you, Kalonnie, and Justin want to come over and eat with us

Since I didn't start cooking I figure why not go over and eat with Jay and them.

Kay: okay we'll be over there in a minute

CJ: and don't be all day either you know I'm a diabetic meaning I got to eat

"Boy bye" I ended the call and laugh to myself CJ is crazy foreal. "Baby we going over Jay's house to eat, so come on cause CJ retarded ass is over there" I tell him as I grab Kalonnie jacket for her to put it on.

CJ

"Jay you really did this, before I leave I'm taking a plate with me you cool with that right? Well yea you is we family" I tell her while wiping my mouth.

"Just like a black person" Tori mumble under her breath, "Nah boo I'm not black I'm part mexican mix with some white and maybe a little black" I say but these fools around the table laughing like shit was funny.

"Boy you are a mess cut it out" Justin said shaking his head. "Whatever, I was thinking about we should do another road trip and this time we go to DisneyWorld. So what do y'all say".

"That's sounds like a good idea you know for the girls, but we going to have to see when we can take that trip" Jay said.

"Right but who said that we was bringing Kalonnie and Sanai, them she devils are staying here alone just leave some snacks on the table they'll be fine" I say.

"No we are not leaving my baby and cousin here, how about you stay here since you can't get along with kids" Kay say mean mugging me.

"Nah can't do that I'm the life of the party y'all can't have fun without me, excuse me for a moment I need to"hit the bathroom" I got up from the table and made my way to the bathroom.

Jiraya

"Tori I don't see how you live with him" I shook my head and continue to eat.

"Trust me Ima leave town and be gone for awhile, I need a vacation away from him. I love him and all but he need to head back on the road and play ball".

We all shar a laugh and continue to eat and talk, "So I guess we heading back on the road again this should be interesting" Justin said.

"Yeah like last time we had so much fun" I say.

"Girl did we but what was funny when the guys stop up them people toilet" Tori say then CJ came back and sat at the table.

"I hope your funky ass flush, wash your hands, and sprayed the bathroom" August say to him. "Now Aug you know I did all of that except spray, y'all ran out".

This boy here I can't with him, everyone left. I clean up the kitchen and went to go give Sanai her bath, my baby was going to be four in two days. She's growing up and I'm feeling old. I was really thinking on stop modeling, I can't keep hurting myself by eating cotton balls or sniffing powder just so I can be a particular size.

"What's on your mind baby"? I didn't even realize August came into the bathroom where Nai and I was.

"Oh just stuff, I was thinking on quitting modeling" I rinse the soap that was left on Sanai body then I wrap her up in her towel.

"And why you wanna quit all of a sudden, this don't have nothing to do with Sade"? Aug ask. "No it's not because of her I just don't feel it no more too much pressure on me" I shrug my shoulders and start rubbing baby lotion on Nai.

"Ima step out for a minute, I won't be gone long" August said as he kiss me then kiss Sanai on her head and left out the room.

Soon as I heard the front door close I finish dressing Sanai and brought her in the room with me.

August

All of sudden Jay wants to quit modeling, I thought it was because of Sade but she said it wasn't just said it was too much pressure.

I can't believe I'm finna go to this girl house but I need to find out what's going on with Jay, and the only person who would know is Sade.