Chapter 3

"The phantom troupe?!" Tonpa exclaimed voice quavering.

"We just said. We're you not listening?" The shorter male stayed dryly.

'How the hell did this happen? What did I even do o attract these people attention?'

"I think he's wondering why we kidnapped him boss! You should probably tell him." A males voice spoke up. He had blonde hair and a pastel themed outfit. 'Huh what a loser, imagine having a blonde bowl cut,' Tonpa mused himself and smiled a little.

This simple movement made everyone stop. They all just looked at Tonpa with confusion laced with annoyance in their eyes.

"Oi! Why are you smiling dumbass?" A taller blonde man wearing a Gucci track suit asked quite aggressively.

"Oh me?! Well I just thought of something."

"How can you be smiling in this situation. Unless you masochist." The greasy haired short man asked with a smug tone. "Explain!"

"No, anyway you should be the ones explaining why you kidnapped me!" Tonpa shouted getting annoyed that these foolish mortals would dare keep him waiting.

'Yes I may be a coward who would surrender in the Hunter exam. But I'll be damned if I let these The Outsiders kinnies don't answer me.'

"Hmph, so be it. We took you away from society because we.. we need your help."

Flabbergasted Tonpa looked at the mans slick backed black hair, "you need what?"

Ignoring Tonpas question Chrollo went on, "we saw you hanging out with Ging the Ruin Hunter. And we just so happen want something he found."

"Hah! So you want me to do what? Spy on him for you?"

"Yes, exactly."

"You're, you're kidding me, right?"

"No, not at all"

"Why can't you just do it?!" Tonpa shot at the group of thieves.

"Well you see, as one of the zodiacs Ging would assumably know every big group in the system. And it just so happens that people know enough about us to stay away. So what is stopping this from meaning that aging knows who we are or what we look like?" The leader explained.

"Fine, I guess I see your point, but why would you want me to help?" Tonpa asked skeptically, his thoughts were conflicted, 'I don't want to die but, I don't want to hurt Ging either! What the heck am I supposed to do?'

"Hmm, well it looked as if you were bound to attract Ging towards you one day considering how you act as a public nuisance. So we just timed it and waited for it to happen."

'Well damn, that blonde kid sure is smart. It's always the stupid ugly ones that turn out to be the masterminds.'

"So now you going to help us get close to Ruin Hunter and get his discovery." Once again the smaller man stated as if it already happened and was set on stone.

"And if I refuse?"

"Obvious, we kill you."

"Tch. Do I get anything out of betraying Ging besides my life?" No one answered 'well dang, I see how it is. I don't want to hurt him though. B-but, if I die I won't be able to meet him again. Unless I'm reincarnated I guess but how will I find him again?'

The mans brain felt the most conflicted it has ever felt before. It seemed that meeting the other male made an impact of Tonpas morale judgement. And Tonpa didn't like that at all.

"So what do you say? Will you obey and live to see your beloved Ging. Or reject and die right here in the most painful way you can imagine." Chrollo asked in a shallow tone nodding toward Feitan.

"I- fine.. I'll do it." 'I'm sorry Ging, I simply can't die before seeing you again!'

"As expected," a man with palm hair sighed.

"Shut up." Pink haired 80s leg warmers said back clearly bored with the whole situation.

"Now we're going to need to go over the plan." 'The tall man with a symbol on his forehead said as if he was the boss of everyone. Oh wait'

Time skip

"Got it everyone? We'll have Tonpa get close to Freecces over time and eventually get the information from him."

"One question,". Tonpa interrupted, "why are you doing this?"

"Were thieves. If we want something we take it." Feitan stated as if it was the most obvious thing ever said.

Yo! Sorry for the spelling errors. And the chapters. I'm typing on my phone. But you simply can't tell me it's not cannon.  Anyway have a good day!