Chapter 6

We're all going to therapy and I'm sorry for what you have had to witness.

'Ah I see that must be why he's called a rat, he's an intruding ass who sneaks his way in. Jesus why did he come in? There was no reason for h to us but no. He just decides to come in now? Heh cum.' Tonpas thoughts were filled with annoyance from the new crack in his armor.

"Pariston get out now." Ging looked toward him rolling his eyes as he walked towards the window and table. "I don't recall telling you to come in our asking you to meet me here. So leave."

"Ah as harsh as ever dear Ging!" Partisan spoke a wide smile on his face. "However it would benefit you to not speak that way towards me, considering you have brought an unknown man into your office." Pausing to glance at Tonpa with his blank eyes, "sounds somewhat scandalous doesn't it Ging?"

At this Gings eyebrows shot up as he evaded looking towards Tonpa. Though you couldn't tell.

"What are you even saying?! Are you implying that I'm gay?" I shouted towards Pariston.

"Oh, so you can speak! It seems like you have a problem with that now do you?"

"What. No I have no problem, it's just why would you assume that on me. The best person to ever exist and that no one could ever be able to comprehend how amazing I am."

"It sounds like you were supposed to keep some of that to yourself.."

Cutting in Ging again demanded, "leave now Pariston. I don't want you here."

"If you insist fine. But just know that I'll be watching you! And we have a meeting later, so so please grace us with your presence!" With that Pariston turned and left the office with a smile and his intimidating aura surrounding him.

"Ging-"

"Tonpa we need to talk."

Confused one why he was cut off Tonpa responded "About what?"

"Are you.. never mind actually."

"Tch. Fine." 'What a prick. How dare he speak and then not even complete his question?! Well I don't care, right now my only focus is finding out where the items are, as the phantom troupe instructed.'

As these thoughts were going thru his head, Ging was thinking, 'not now, I can't ask so soon. Maybe in a month. Though, I'm not a patient man. I would like solid answers now.'

Ging and Tonpa decided to spend the rest of the day inside enjoying each other's company. That is what they would like to say is what happens, but the atmosphere around them was tense.

Neither of them wanted to ask or say something.

So they say there thinking to themselves some times getting lost in their thoughts then being brought back by the lack of conversation.

'Man this really sucks.' Tonpa was thinking that he should try and speak but he didn't know what to say.

This cycle went on for the rest of the day extending to the rest of the week until something changed. It seems almost as if something sparked and they could talk again.

"So Ging, what are your plans for today?" I know what can I say I'm just so amazing at speaking.

"Nothing much. I'm just going to get some food and walk around. Why?"

"Oh well could I come?"

"I don't see why not. I'm leaving at 2:00 get ready."

Okay then I guess that we're going to spend sometime together! I hope that we end up bonding some more. This week has been tough but I still think that I love him.

A/N/:
I'm sincerely sorry for this crime I've committed on your minds. Please forgive me.