It's been a long time

Hoseok and Yoongi have been a couple since 6 years now. Everything went really well until 1 month. Since 1 month Yoongi had been working everyday and hasnt really payed any attention to Hoseok.
Hoseok was insecure and didn't know what to di so he talked to Jin.
"I really don't know whag to do.. what if he doesn't really love me anymore? The younger one sobbed and Jin hugged him. "Don't worry Hoseok. You know how Yoongi id when he's stressed. The younger one nodded and trued to forget all his insecurities.
Another month has passed and Yoongi was still the same. This is the day where Hoseok had enough and started to pack all his clothes. As he was about to leave Yoongi came inside and looked at the younger who was holding 2 suitcases.
"What are you doing?" Did he ask
"Im leaving" the yunger replied with tears in his eyes and headed out of the apartment.
The older just stood there and didn't move at all. After realization hit him he run to his boyfriend and grabbed his wrist. "Baby let's talk about this please.."
The younger just shook his head and freed himself and kept on walking.
The older started to have tears in his eyes. "What did i just do..."

2 months later
Since that day Yoongi has been calling and spaming Hoseok with messages but the yonger just kept on ignoring him.
He got really depressed and didn't leave their appartment only when he needed food.
Jin got really worried and told Hoseok about Yoongi. He tried to convince him to visit him and indeed the younger did.
Yoongi was crying and sitting on the floor as he heard the door open and saw Hoseok walking in. He closed the door and slowly walked towards the older.
Yoongi kept on crying. Hoseok felt really bad, went on his knees and hugged him.
Yoongi hugged back immediatelly. "Im so sorry please forgive me" he kept on repeating.
Hoseok just huggeg him even tighter and didn't say one word.
After a while he let go of him and looked at him saying "i missed you.. and im sorry for leaving but i felt like you didnt love me anymore.
The older shook his head saying: "im sorry that i wasnt there for you in the past few months. I wanted to work more so we could earn more money to go to vacation together"
The younger smiled a bit and hugged him again.
Since then both of them have been having a great relationship again.

Sooooo i know its not that good but i'll try to upload more frequently starting from today on
Leave all suggestions in the comments :)