Yes, I will

Yoongi had planned something for his boyfriend and he was really nervous since a few weeks. Of course did Hoseok notice it and didn't mind it at the beginning but after some time he was slowly starting to worry if his boyfriend is cheating on him.

He would always catch Yoongi on his phone for hours and talking to someone and always leaving the room to talk alone. Poor Hobi didn't knew that Yoongi was planning to ask him to marry him.

Finally the day came when Yoongi was going to ask Hoseok the question. He texted his boyfriend since he was at work:
I have to work a few hours more today baby don't wait for me
Ily💕

The younger was really sad after he received the text from his boyfriend and was heading back home.
Alright. I love u too💜
He replied and opened the door with his keys and stepped into the house and turned the lights one. He didn't belived what he saw, there were Namjoon, Jin, Jimin, Taehyung, Jungkook and his boyfriend standing infront of the surprise

He was still shocked and his boyfriend walked towards him and got on his knee and took out a box and opened it and there was a beautiful ring

He was still shocked and his boyfriend walked towards him and got on his knee and took out a box and opened it and there was a beautiful ring. Tears were floating down his face and he looked down at his boyfriend.
"Hoseok, you're the love of my life since 5 yesrs already and i'm greatful for every day and minute i am spending with you and i couldn't wish for a better boyfriend. You changed me into a better person and you changed my life. I'll always be here for you and protect you with all costs. So Jung Hoseok will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?"

He looked up at his boyfriend and also had teary eyes.
"Yes yes and yes!" Hoseok sobbed. The older smiled and put his ring on his now husband's finger and pulled him into a hug. The younger hugged back tightly and kept om sobbing.

Their friends began to clap and cheer for them and were happy that Hoseok said yes. "I love you so much" the younger sobbed. "I love you more baby" the older responded and kissed him deeply.
Hoseok admired now his ring on his finger and still had tears all over his face.

"C'mon guys, we have to celebrate it" their friends said and both of them agreed.
Hoseok didn't had to worry anymore about that his boyfriend could cheat on him and he was angry at himself that he actslly thought that but he forgot that all and just enjoyed his day. He could finally call Yoongi his husband and couldn't be any happier.