I miss you

Hoseok and Yoongi were like any other couple.
Yoongi worked for both of them, for him and Hoseok because he didn't want his baby to work.

But things changed rapidely. Yoongi would work more and more and would rarely be at home or talk to his boyfriend which made Hoseok really said jut he understood it.

I don't have time
Maybe another time we'll go on a date
I'm tired
I'll sleep now

Only these word's left Yoongi's mouth, not even an i love you or an I miss you.

They were currently eating breakfast.. well.. let's say Yoongi shoved his food down really quickly to go to work.
"Yoongi, can we go on a date today?" He asked in a desperade and sad voice. "No, I have to work, maybe another day" his boyfriend amswered and headed to the door.
"O..okay.. I love you Hyung" he said and his boyfriend just left without responding.

Yoongi was working in the coffee shop as Jin approached him. "Hey Yoongs how's it going with Hoseok?" He asked as he sipped on his coffee. "Good i guess" he shrugged and kept on working.
Jin frowned. "Are you sure? He seems really sad and quiet since a few months now" he said. Yoongi looked at him " huh really? I didn't notice it". "Ofc u didn't, you barely have time for him since u work more shifts" Jin said. "When was the last time you two went on a date or did something together?" He asked. "Hmm... i think 5 months ago.?"
"What?!" Jin said in disbelive. "You know that Hoseok doesn't like to be alone for this long time."

Yoongi slowly started to think about the last few months as he realized that he's been ignoring his boyfriend. "Fuck" he cursed as he went with his hand through his hair. "I'm such a horrible boyfriend" he said.
"You're not, take 3 weeks off and spend time with him, i'll work for you" Jin said.
"Thank you so much, i owe you" Yoongi said and hugged the older as he was running home.

He arrived after 20 minutes and walked in.
He immediatelly heard his boyfriend crying.
His heart shatered at this and he immediatelly runned to him and crouched down in front of him.
"Hey hey baby what's wrong?" The older asked in a concerned voice.
"N..nothing" the younger choked out as he kept crying. The younger felt stupid for crying because he missed his boyfriend this much.

"Baby i am so sorry, i'm such a bad boyfriend. I didn't realize that i left you alone for such a long time" the older said and felt really bad.
The younger immediatelly hugged him and started o cry his eyes out.
"Shh baby shh, it's okay i'm here now" the older said and wrapped his arms around his boyfriend.

"I missed you so much" the younger said and whipped his tears away. "So did I baby, so much" he said and kissed his boyfriend.
The younger kissed back immediatelly and held his boyfriend close.

"We'll go on a date tomorrow baby, okay?" The older smiled and the younger immediatelly nodded and couldn't wait for tomorrow.

"I love you Hyung"
"I love you too babyboy"