Laced Panties

SMUT AHEAD

Yoongi was mad, in fact he was upset. Hoseok was really busy the lst few days and didn't pay too much attention to Yoongi wich the older one didn't like at all.
So he planned on taking a revenge. It was 3pm in the afternoon and Yoongi just took a shower. He went to their shared closed and took out some laced panties, yes laced panties. He smirked and put them on and as well a long shirt that covered more than the half of his butt.
He then we t to lay down on the bed and waited for Hoseok. After a few hours he heard foot door open and heard foot steps coming closer and closer.
The door opened and revealed a really tired looking Hoseok.
"Hey" was all the younger said as he sat down on the chair and started to do some paper stuff. Yoongi smirked and got up. While doing so he "accidentally" dropped the water bottle. He then bent down, revealing the laced panties a bit which of course caught Hoseok's attention. Yoongi then crawled onto the bed again revealing his laced panties. Hoseok growled and went to the older immediatelly and howered him.
"What do you think you're doing?" The younger growled into the older's ear.
"Nothing..." did the older reply while looking away.
Hoseok then grabbed Yoongi's neck squeezing it tightly which made Yoongi let out a tiny moan. Hoseok then smirjed and slowly started to grind down onto him. "M..more" Yoongi breathed out as he desperately tried to create more friction. Hoseok just kept on grinding down onto him until he was fully hard. He ripped of Yoongi's shirt and started to lick and bite his skin.
By now, the older was a moaning mess. Sooner or later they were both naked and Yoongi was on all fours. Hoseok spanked his ass before pushing himself staright inside without giving the older time to adjust to it. He started to fuck him in an intense peace. "Fuck me harder" Yoongi begged. Hoseok smacked his ass and asked: "what did you say?
"Please fuck me harder daddy" Yoongi replied. Satisfied with the answer Hoseok started to go even faster.
"Fuck baby you're so tight" Hoseok moaned as he kept on fucking him harder.
"I'm gonna cum soon!" Yoongi moaned. After a few more thrust they both came at the same time.
Hoseok collapsed on top of Yoongi and tried to catch his breath. When he catched his breath he rolled over and pulled Yoongi into his embrace.
"I'm so sorry baby, i'll take a few days off from work" he said and kissed the olders forhead.
Yoongi smiled happy at that and snuggled closer to him.

Hii im back, i hope you'll like the story.
Soooo i wanted to upload earlier but on February 1, was my birthday(im so old omg) and i took some days off from work to celebrate it
I hope you dont mind
😘😘love ya'll