The heat

Hoseok was slowly feeling hotter and he firstly didn't knew what was going on. But after sometime it hit him, he was in heat.
"No no no" he cursed mentally at himself as he was desperately trying to cover uo his smell.

Yoongi's Pov
He was writing some lyrics as a strange smell hit his nose, he sniffed in the air and his eyes widenend. He fastly left his room and tried to follow the smell.

3th person pov
"Guys" Yoongi said, do you smell it too?? He asked and everyone nodded.
"Who could it be"? Did Jungkook ask. Everyone shrugged their sholders. Hobi, the poor lil Omega covered his smell up a bit and tried to act all normal but it was pretty hard for him.
"Hobi Hyung are you okay? Jimin asked in a worried voice because he saw that his Hyung was feeling really hot and he almost looked sick.
"Y..yes I am Jimine, don't worry" he stuttered and excused himself and ran to his room and shut the door close.

Yoongi still had the sweet smell in his nose and once again followed it until it stopped infront of Hoseok's door. He slowly opened the door and saw Hoseok on the bed, all flustered and panting heavily.
"Y..yoongi H..Hyung" Hoseok stuttered and the Omega just closed and locked the door and went over to him. He hobered over the younger one.

"A..alpha please help me" the younger whimpered in pain and was desperately trying to touch himself but the Alpha kept his hands above his head. "Mhh why did u covered up your smell hmm?" He asked in his deep raspy voice and he kissed and sucked on the younger's neck.
"Ngh, i was embarassed to tell anyone" the omega moaned as he was getting more desperated, wanting to be touched by his Hyung.

"Now please help me Alpha" the younger begged. "Mhh if you agree to be mine i will. The older said and the Omega nodded eagerly.
"Good" the alpha said and immediatelly rhiped the Omega's clothes and licked his lips at the sight infront of him.
He took all his clothes off too, beeing tired of waiting and he was soon fucking the live out of the Omega.

"Ngh alpha! U're so big!" The younger moaned and arched his back. The omega's moans were music to the Alpha so he took up his piece and slammed into the Omega's hole in which the Omega screamed out loud. "Yes alpha!! Right there!!! The younger moaned as he came a lot all over his chest.

The alpha soon followed him and collapsed on top of the younger.
The younger kissed the older tiredly and the older glady kissed back. Soon they were making out again.
"I love you alpha" he said. "I love you too" the older smiled and kissed him again and soon the younger got hard again.
"Up for a round 2? Or even 3?" The alpha asked with a smirk on his face and the omega nodded already beeing desperate again.

Let's say they were really busy that night ;))