Office Lover

Hoseok sighed as he was looking trough the documents his empoleeys made for him. "What is this..." he shook his head and kept on reading them.
After a while he had enough and got up and left his office.

His company is one of the most famous one's but these days the busniess isnt going so well.
Mostly because his employees are not working carefully enough.

Hoseok's bad mood wasnt unnoticed. The whole company sensed it as soon as their boss stepped outside his office and stormed right towards them.
"What the hell is this?!" He yelled as he threw the documents all over the desk.
Everyone immediatelly looked down and avoided eye contact with him.
"Are you going to answer me or not? What is this?!" He yelled even louder.

He then proceeded to yell at every single employee. Especially at Min Yoongi.
"Your work these days is unacceptable!" You've been here for years, yet you make beginner mistakes".

"I'm sorry Mr. Jung.." Yoongi bowed as he apologized

"Your sorry isn't gonna help the business at all.  Get into my office, now" he said as he stomred into his office.
Just before he entered he turned around and looked at everyone else. "Get back to work, you better not make any mistakes"

Everyone immediatelly gathered the papers and started to work.

Meanwhile Yoongi slowly entered Hoseok's office. He closed the door and walked towards the younger's desk.
The older one was clearly pissed off which made the younger one question.
"I should be the one that's pissed off and not you" he said while looking at the older one.

"You've humiliated me infront of everyone!" Yoongi said with a louder voice. He didn't have to worry about the others hearing him, since the door and window were sound proof.

Hoseok chuckled as he walked to the office door and locked it. He then looked at the younger one. "So? Where's the problem in that? Did i say anything thats wrong?"

Yoongi got even more mad and frustrated at his Hoseok. "My work was good, i've checked the documents 3 times before signing them" he said while looking at Hoseok.
"Seems like someone's beeing a bit disrespectful." The younger one said while slowly walking towards Yoongi.
"What is your problem? You've been scaring everyone these days with your shitty mood. Yoongi said as he got a bit scared since Hoseok was walking to him with a mad looking face.

"Oh well maybe because lately my boyfriend seems to have an amazing time with Mrs. Park!" Hoseok yelled as he slammed  both hands on his desk making Yoongi trapped in between.
The older one jumped a bit since he was surpsied that his boyfriend was that mad about it. At the same time he was scared so he avoided eye contact.

"So now u'll just ignore what i said and act like u didnt hear anything huh?" The younger one said as he grabbed Yoongis face and mde him look up to him since he was way taller.
Yoongi gulped. "It's a misunderstanding.. you know that i only have eyes for you" he pleaded.
Hoseok just chuckled. "Seems like you're not as confident as before" he whispedred into Yoongi's ear.
"You know..." Hoseok said as his hand slowly traveled around Yoongi's body. "You belong to me.
Do you wanna see me have a nice time with another woman?"
Yoongi immediatelly shook his head.
"Then why do you do it?" The younger said as he gripped Yoongi's troath lightly.

Yoongi's legs started to get wobbly as it kind turned him on seeing his boyfriend getting mad. He was lightly scared tho, because he knew he'll get a punishment.
"Im sorry" He said while looking up at the younger one.

"Will you do it again?" Hoseok asked as he gripped Yoongi's neck tighter.
Yoongi then immediatelly shook his head which made Hoseok loosen up his grip from his boyfriend's neck, still not fully letting go.

"Mmhhh... you do know there will be a punishment do you?" The younger one asked and Yoongi nooded his head.
Hoseok then slapped his cheek softly. "I wanna hear you, use your mouth" he said.
"Yes sir" Yoongi replied obediently.

Hoseok chuckled and let go of the olders neck. He then sat down on his chair while looking at his boyfriend.
Yoongi was starting to become a mess.
This made Hoseok smirk.

"Be a good boy and obey me. Get on my lap"

Part 2 coming soon ;)