Angst (TW)

Yoongi and Hoseok have been together nearly for 5 years. They knew each other even longer tho. Everything was going well, both were working, had 2 dogs and enjoyed their life. Thats what Hoseok was thinking but poor him didn't know that it wasnt true.
Yoongi fell back into his depression and changed. Even tho he changed he was hiding it from Hoseok, sinxe he didnt want the younger one to worry about him.

It was currently 8pm and Hoseok still hasent returned back home which gave Yoongi the oppurtunity to do something to make him feel better. He went to their bathroom and locked the door. He then took off his top, revealing several cuts that he made himself. On top of that he was really thin and has lost a big amount of weight.
Hoseok didn't know that since they havent had any sex for a few months. The older then slowly took the blade and started to cut himself again. The pain felt so good that it made him forget about all the bad things. He kept on doing it but suddenly he heard his lovely boyfriend coming back home.

Hoseok went upstairs while looking for the older one. "Babyyyyyyyyyy im back home" he said happily.
Yoongi panicked and quickly put on his shirt and theew the blade away in the trash bin. "I'm in here" he said while unlocking the door.

"I missed you so much" Hoseok said and hugged the older one. Yoongi hissed and hugged back since the cuts were all fresh and still bleeding.
Hoseok let go, and was worried. "Are u okay?" The younger said while looking up and down on the older one.
"Yes I am dont worry babe" Yoongi said and kissed him"
The younger of course kissed back. "I'll take a shower" he said with a bright smile and then he walked inside.

"Okay i'll be downstairs" Yoongi said and walked down the stairs. He started to cook some Ramen since it was quite late. After a while he heard footsteps on the ground. "Babe food is ready" he said smiling while putting the food on the table. As he looked up, he was expecting a smiling Hoseok but what he saw wasnt what he expected. What he saw was, Hoseok holding the blade with the blood on it while having a sad and shocked face. "Baby.." he said with teary eyes while looking at the older one. "You promised me you'd never do it again and you'd always be honest to me"

At that point Yoongi couldnt hold back anymore and started to cry and fall to the ground while covering his face with his hands.
Hoseok ran to him and hugged him immediatelly and tried to comfo him. "I'm sorry i'm such a loser" Yoongi kept on crying while saying bad things about himself.
"Shhh shhh.. baby its okay" Hoseok trued to hold back his tears while he kept on hugging him.
After a while, Yoongi calmed down and let go of Hoseok slowly. The younger looked st him and saw some blood on Yoongi's pants and slowly lifted up the older's shirt and saw the cuts. He bit his lips and picked him up and went to the livingroom while taking medicine and bandages with him.
He sat the older down and looked at him*
Yoongi avoided the eye contact, he was too ashmed.

The younger one then slowly lifted Yoongi's shirt up and took it off. He held back his tears while he was cleaning the older's cuts and putting bandages on them.
"I'm sorry" Yoongi whispered all over again.
Hoseok shook his head and kissed his forhead. "Its okay.. but please never do it again i cant bare loosing you" he said and looked at Yoongi.
He nodded and moved closer to Hoseok where he felt safe.

After a few months, Yoongi recovered fully and both couldnt be happier