Chapter 13

#NamJin chapter

That night, Namjoon took Jin out to dinner date before they brainstorm for ideas on tracking Kim Joon Gi upcoming plans since the other has been notified of Jeons mission and export business, the sorts of weapons they were brokering and more.

They gazed at each other for a moment. Namjoon reached across the table, taking Seokjin's hand and lacing their fingers. He smiled sweetly as his pointer finger traced circles around the soft skin of Jin's hand.

Just as he was about to lean in for a kiss, the waiter came back with plates of food and bowls onto their table, cutting their moment short.

As soon as the waiter left, they both grab their forks and spoons, their craving for the delicious food had overcome their thoughts of finishing that sweet moment they were having before.

"This is really nice," Namjoon commented, wiping his mouth with a napkin.

"Being here with you on a date... it's been a while since we both could spend some time together. I've missed you so much. There wasn't a day that I wasn't thinking about coming home to see your face."

Seokjin bit his lip. He couldn't stop thinking about what alone time meant to him. He made stupid decisions once and he won't repeat it again.

He smiled at him and took Joon's hand, "You know I am actually surprised about how you handle the situation with Taehyung," says Seokjin.

"There's nothing to worry about. I am saving him by making him stays here longer than you know."

"But he's an outsider, he's not my son—
wait! you say what, saved him from what?" Jin asked confused.

"Saving him from Joon Gi. I've been in the mafia for many years, I know when someone is cornered to do stuff he did not wishes to."

Finishing his tea and let out a soft breath, he continued, "Taehyung may be good at hiding his fears and showed everyone that he's dominant, but his eyes can never lie. I believed he's hiding something else from us..."

Seokjin sighed and leaned back, "You think so? Joonie, when he apologized, do you think it's one of his plot to tricks us?"

"I don't think so. I understand you may living under one roof with Taehyung before but you may never fully know that child real persona... And he has secrets waiting to be untold."

"Hmm, I guess you are right and as much as I tried to hate Taehyung, I just... unable to. Okay, I let you handle him from now on. Just so you know, I appreciate everything you've done for me, Joonie."

Namjoon gave his sweetest smile, flashing the most lickable dimples ever. When they both about to leave, that's the moment the restaurant blows up.

Minutes later Namjoon wakes to see Seokjin knocked out and bloody. He brings him back to their private penthouse, in which his driver calls for a doctor on standby.

From the sad look on his face, he's starting to realized a normal life might be impossible. First it was Jimin, now Seokjin.

A/N: okay, namjoonie begins to speculating. (i did not mentioned in disclaimer but in future chapters i'll add warning first) what do you think the secrets taetae might be hiding from them? :)