Chapter 39

Hours later @ Japan Airport Terminal

The plan was to spend their night somewhere safe and to discuss how to bring down Joon Gi and his gang.

Or, perhaps Jungkook has the intentions and plans to propose to Taehyung as soon as possible.... But what happens when they realise that Taehyung is kidnapped?

Jungkook took a deep breath, unable to take the air in, "Please tell me that this is a joke?"

Jiwon and Seojoon  looked at him with a sad face as he kept wondering if he was dreaming or if this was a some sickening joke!

Jackson and Hoseok came running to them when they couldn't find Taehyung in the washroom that he went to, 30 minutes ago.

"But we found this backpack and his mobile phone."

Jackson passed the two familiar items to Jungkook. Taehyung's phone cracked so he made a mental note to purchase a new phone for the younger when they returned back to Seoul, together.

"No... I can't lose him," Jungkook shook his head rapidly, almost losing control if not for Jimin who held him, arms going around him in a comforting hug.

"What is your take on this? I understand Joon Gi strong alliance is everywhere, so it's not surprised if Taehyung is taken by them," Namjoon asked the two siblings with fear clear in his voice, fear he'd lose his—

"I-- I'm sorry," Jiwon mumbled on a broken voice, her eyes filling with tears. She looked away and tried to take control,

"It's my fault, I shouldn't have let him go on his own!" But Seokjin immediately cut her off.

"Oh no dear! This isn't your fault at all." The mother figure opened his arms and pulled her in before she could process what was happening.

NamJin, YoonMin, Jungkook, Jackson, Jong Suk, Hoseok, ChanBaek, Jiwon and Seojoon, they felt useless, not being able to do anything but to wait. Unsure where to begin the search. They are in Japan, it's Joon Gi country.

Any wrong move made and they will be gone. One preggy male awaiting for birth, another male is ready to propose to his partner and Namjoon as the leader he can't take anymore risk.

It turns out they doesn't have to wait long when suddenly Jungkook phone ring.

"Konnichiwa~ moshi moshi~ Yo, how's our Jungkook-san doing?"

As soon as Jungkook slides the screen to answer, a rough voice immediately spoke from the other end of the device, giving him the idea as to who the person was. It's Joon Gi/Kenji.

"Where did you take Taehyung?" A hint of fear apparent in his voice.

"Oh, Taehyung?"  A few seconds of silence passed before Joon Gi continued,

"Hmm, I got some serious news. Come over to Gunkanjima, Nagasaki harbour. I can't wait to see he kicked you all in the ass later! Sayōnara~"

Then the phone call ended just like that but their rage kept going. Jiwon and Seojoon said that particular place should not be visited by any means! That abandoned area should avoid at all costs.

"Seokjin, Jimin, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, you guys stay hidden in the hotel." Namjoon declared out of nowhere as the said name eyes went wide, their heart stopped for a second before continuing to beat.

"What are you talking about? I need to go with you guys, I need to be there for Taehyung," Baekhyun questioned emotionlessly.

"It's too dangerous. Please understand, I need you and Chanyeol to stay behind and look after Jinnie and Jimin." This time Yoongi demanded firmly.

"What the hell are you saying?! Then why Jiwon and Seojoon is allowed? Taehyung is my little brother!" Baekhyun retorted back angrily. It's not fair, everyone going without him.

"Baekhyun-ssi, are you hallucinating? Taehyung is not your brother—" Jiwon is upset. That boy is her younger brother too, they grew up together, and before she could finish her words, Baekhyun cut her in.

"TAEHYUNG WAS NEVER YOUR YOUNGER BROTHER EITHER! YOUR FATHER TOOK HIM FROM ME! REMEMBER!? ITS BECAUSE OF HIM TAEHYUNG BARELY KNEW ABOUT HIS MAMA!" He barks back, his voice cracking a bit from the sudden outburst.

"Enough! Taehyung is not yours, he's my brother, alright? Satisfied? Now I think we should leave right away."

Yoongi then leaned forward and pecked Jimin's cheek, leaving the boy blushing before he turns to left without another word.

They knew things would only get better or worse from here. But as long as they had one another, they could make it through. Because even though they weren't bonded by blood, they would always be bonded by affection.

For the sake of Taehyung's safety, they decided to go except for the four men....

While the others, they couldn't even imagined the horror that was about to happen.

a/n: please love me even though i gave you all a short chapter. i had to split it somehow       😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

 i had to split it somehow       😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘