Chapter 35

Unedited. Apologies for the short updates:)

7 months later. Taehyung POV's

I didn't want to say good-bye, I mean, Jungkook's heart was still beating and he still was breathing, but they couldn't classify him as there.

I could pin point all this down to some logic explanation, but seven months he had been in a coma and he was still that charming men I remember.

Tears running down my cheeks looking at his state and his words still echoed in my mind, how he told me to stayed alive, to fight and live on my own.

I'm still here, Jungkookie. But I don't know if.. if I can hold on any longer, I can't fight on my own. You know I keeps telling myself to stay strong, but how could I when my wings is cut off? That's the only power that could possibly save me from doing stupid things.

 You know I keeps telling myself to stay strong, but how could I when my wings is cut off? That's the only power that could possibly save me from doing stupid things

No one's POV

Taehyung truly felt powerless at that moment. He needed a shoulder to cry on so badly. So he removed the blanket before laying down slowly beside the peaceful sleeping male, careful of the tubes attached.

His fingers ran over the outline feeling Jungkook's abs, "When did I fall for you? I don't remember.. You're merciless they say."

Taehyung then lean in closer to kissed Jungkook's torso, "Yet you're the sweetest men I've ever met.. Wake up soon please, you promised that you'd protect me. I'm holding you to that promise. Wake up..."
He snuggled into Jungkook's chest and sighing contented before falling asleep.

"taetae?" The voice was muffled yet sweet. It's Jimin. Taehyung open his eyes
to look at him, he was now bit taller and more healthier and cheerier.

Of course, since after the incident, Jimin and Yoongi has been taking care of each other. And just months back everyone found out the two are dating. Finally, our ships are sailing smoothly.

Now Jimin able to slip into little comfortably with Yoongi around him twenty four seven.

"Sorry, I dozed off again.."

"You alright?" Jimin asked putting a hand on Taehyung's shoulder as the male removed himself from the bed and tried to stand up but dizziness hits him.

Even after seven months, Taehyung still got the occasional headaches. Scans shows that he's fine but whenever the Jeons advice him to check it out again, he told them a lie and just smile through the pain not wanting everyone to worry about him anymore.

"Are you sure, taetae? Tell me how many days already you've been here?"

"I said I'm fine." Taehyung said flatly and emotionless.

"taetae.. You're allowed to be upset and cry out you know," Jimin said softly.

"No! Can't you see I'm doing just fine!?" He snapped. " Look, I've comes to terms that Jungkook will never wake up, so just leave it at that!"