Chapter 17

Ashanti's p.o.v.
   Yea i guess i should head home there is no point in sitting her wasting my tears for a nigga and I still have kids wif a nigga.

I started the car and headed back the same way I came from.I finally reached home I went inside prince was crying and I heard water so I was assuming RJ was in the shower.He instantly stopped wen I lifted him up "hush baby mommy is here"I spoke softly he smiled and hugged me "eat eat"he said I went into the fridge and there was nothing there "uhh.....want McDonald's" i  said "yea I do" I deep voice spoke up I turned to see RJ holding prince "u could get it ur self u don't need me to do ur shit" I said "SHIT" prince repeated like he knew what it meant RJ popped him on his mouth "Listen babe I'm sorry u know I didn't mean it its just that u always be in ur feelings and sometimes its annoying"he said looking at me I tried not to make eye contact but it was hard I shrugged him off and walk to the room ad he followed "u wanna help me in the shower too" I said "come on ma u know I would love too and u cant stay mad at me"he said "I'm not mad its fine I learned how to Deal with it"I said hoping in the shower and with that it was silent. I came out to see prince and RJ playing on the bed I calmly put on my cloths and ignored them "ew" prince said covering his eyes.When I finished I walked out "where yhu going?"RJ asked "to get chocolate" I replied "there is some downstairs" he said "then I'll get pizza" I said "I already ordered some" he said back "yhu know what imma just walk"I said "bae if yhu mad and want me to leave just say it and I promise I'll do it.I just don't wanna be ignored by yhu"He said walking to "do wah yhu want I can't control yhu" with that I left.

I came back to see RJ and prince gone.I know this nigga did not just take my child that I pushed out with pain and leave I called him and it went straight to voice mail killing him was one of my options.HE finally called me back "listen Shanti I have no time to argue u mad u mad can't help u no more I will have prince and u just take ur time alone this argument is something I can't fix I'm sorry and I do still love u that hoe wasn't really important I do still love yhu just call me when yhu finally ready to talk" those where his last words before hanging up.I looked around the room I'm really alone I thought I went up to the room and laid on the bed I held I'm the tears that was about to fall.Then went to sleep

Rj's p.o.v.

  I finally was a man to talk to her like this we was at my parents house and I told them word for word what happened."RJ.U can't leave and make a pregnant girl make choices u have to be the man and as that man ur obligated to do the right thing even thou u think its best.Go to her u can't run off like a chicken she's young and don't know how to deal with these kind of things so be a the bigger person and tell her wah yhu think" my mother spoke looking at me "ma" I said she cut me off " I raised a loyal man that gon be there for his girl and kids not a player with kids" she said and with that she left. "I guess she right I told prince he smiled "bye ma I shouted out before leaving.

"ASHANTI GET YO FAT ASS UP" I said while shaking her "what what what happen" she said "we have to talk" I said "no time for talking fxck talking I'm done talking I wanna sleep and forget it" she said closing her eyes prince finally brought me that cold bucket of water I asked for "okey I love yhu shanti" I said while throwing the water on her she screamed "fxck fxck fxck yhu RJ" she said shaking I laughed and she looked at me and started hitting me I dashed out a the room "I told u I love yhu" I said still running I stopped and made her catch me I lifted her up "now yhu gon listen to me I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm not good at this either" I said "its okey" she said I put her down and she smacked me "that's wah yhu get for making me wet" she smiled walking off "in which wah baby.Cuz both ways sound good" I said following her prince was weak "I thought u loved me prince" Ashanti said he kept in laughing "shut up and u need a hairline something...... Ray go take him to get one"she said.tomorrow  tired I said "I gotta pee" she said walking to the bathroom I put the blow upk bed in the floor and fixed it up like a regular bed since it was wetbi lied down and so did prince and with that I was knocked.