Chapter 16

Rj's p.o.v.

I got up trying not to wake up Shanti. I took a shower brushed my teeth threw on some cloths then walked downstairs "Dada" prince stopped me I walked to his room "maybe I should take yo punk ass wif me" I said looking at him as he smiled.I gave him a bath and put on his cloths.

As we got to the car I buckled him up in da back and we was out to the mall.

As soon as we got to the mall Ashanti called me "bae?!" I said "Ray where tf is my child?!" She yelled "damnn ma clam down he wif me....prince talk to yo crazy ass mama" i said handing the phone to prince.

*5 minutes later*

He handed the phone to me "what that craxy lady said" I asked "she go come" he answered I smiled. We walked over to the food court, I ordered something for both of us,then went back to where prince was at.BOOM! someone hit my chest.I looked down to see a bad ass shorty she was about 5'0 blond curly hair up to the end of her back she was sexy shorty had ass bigger than Niki minaj and titties almost as fat as her ass "Yeo ma" I said licking my lips she looked up and smiled "oh sorry" she said she had a deep ass dimple I had nun to say so I just stared at her licking my lips "I'm chantel" she said "RJ" I replied.

"So what u doing here beautiful" I said " nun cutie" she answered winking "imma get back to u buh add my book ma" I said giving her my Facebook "ight bye bae" she said biting her lip "lata baby" I said slapping her ass and dat shit was wobbling wit only one slap I started staring at it.

"Dada who dat" prince said "just a bad ass shorty" I explained "mama no happy" he said pointing to an angry Ashanti storming out of the mall."SHIT!" I yelled "u fxcked" prince said eating a fry I aint mind cuz i was focusing on Ashanti.

Ashanti's p.o.v.
UGH! this nigga trippin I said looking at the mirror I took off all my cloths and scanned my nasty looking body tears fell as I saw stretch marks and fat.I cried even harder and started pressing myself wif variety if questions is the new baby on the way y he is acting up?am I still pretty? Why he don't want me no more? Why am I so fat? Why ain't a good enough for him? Why he love me? Why my life like this? Do he still love me? Why - I got cut off "bae it wasn't like that I do love u and ur beautiful" he said tears still fell "shut up and get out" I said wit anger "nahh u always like this its good to talk u know" he said "talk about what there's nothing to talk about.U wanna talk let's talk about my body it has stretch marks because of these kids my pussy I gave it up cuz I thought u were right ain't nobody gon want me no more." I let out "Y u tripping cuz I talk to otha girls so what we aint even married so stop acting like my wife ur just my girl and all we have is kids so chill." He said I couldn't say nun I can't believe he said dat I threw on cloths and left I drove off to idk where.I pulled over in some place idk and cried as rj's voice went through my head I played back everything he said "ur not my wife just a girl that I have kids with" I cried I.locked up the car went in da back and layed down holding my baby bump tightly at that point I wanted to kill it.

Rj's p.o.v.
U cant believe I said that i mean it I love her.I was just mad that she tryna talk about otha niggas in front of me and it's kinda hard knowing u have a girl and kids and u should be only focused on them. I tried calling her and it went straight to voicemail. I aint know what else to do so I sat and wait.