Chapter 9

Ashanti's p.o.v.

     *the next day*

"AAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! no stop please!!!!!!"I said as the boy that was in the room with me starting pulling down my pants,my hands and feet were tied up I couldn't move them, he took off his pants along with his boxers "NO!!!!!!!! PLEASE STOP IT!!!!!!!!"I screamed trying to kick him,he put his thing into my area forcing it in me,after a while he started going faster, he then took off my shirt and unhooked my bra "STOP!!!!!!"I said as he kept going faster I cried and begged him to stop but he wouldn't listen he started going slow and laid down on my boobs he touched one and started rubbing it.He then looked at me and smiled he kissed me but I didn't kiss him back, he got up put on his boxers and pants then left when he left I cried even harder "Oh my god......... please someone needs to help me"I said as I cried. I laid there feeling disgusting and thinking why did this happen to me.

       Akim's p.o.v.

Hey!!!!!!!! people I'm back I know It's been years since yall heard from me. Anyways,we arrived in New York our next stop is to the Bronx that's where the license plate states the car is at. *6 hours later*........we arrived at the Bronx we been driving around for hours and I needed an exact location of where the car was at but I couldn't cause I didn't have enough information.

       Rj's p.o.v.

We over here driving around. I just hope Ashanti and Prince is okay I can't get my mind off them,my phone started ringing I didn't answer it thou........"phone...... phone....... phone......?"Akim said I looked him weird and then at Dwayne he had the same look as akim on his face "yesss....... that's it...... we have a tracking device on Ashanti phone just in case."Dwayne said pulling out his phone....... wtf something wrong wit these niggas I said in my head then Dwayne's phone starting blinking "found her.....we are 5 blocks away from her"He said I looked up instantly and we rushed to the place.

          Ashanti p.o.v.

"Ii8 let her put back on her cloths unless y'all wanna fuck her go ahead idgaf!"the boy who raped me said as 5 boys approached me smiling I looked at them with a scared look on my face,when they was about to start my phone started beeping on the floor but no one texted me they picked it up and started to investigate. *1 hour later* they was still trying to figure out what was up with my phone but they soon gave up and turned their attention back on me, but all of a sudden we heard 5 gunshots "Oh shit.Quickly put her to sleep and let's get out of here"one of the boys said "no no no!"I said as another boy covered my mouth and nose with alcohol and it wasn't to long before I passed out.

      Rj's p.o.v.

We finally arrived at the place I had to sneak behind a tree and shoot 2 of the boys that was guarding a trap house Akim shoot 2 boys that was inside and Dwayne shoot another boy "split up..... me and Dwayne go this way.Y'all go search around and try to find them"I said everyone went there ways.I searched every room put there was nothing there until I finally came into what seems to be the last room it was locked Dwayne and I kicked and tackled the door but it wouldn't open so I shoot at the door 15 times and it finally opened I went in aiming at things Dwayne turned on the lights and I saw Ashanti laying on the floor tied up and naked she had blood all over her and she had a black eye with bruises I dropped my gun and ran to her I untied her I was about to say something when akim busted in the room he got shot I put Ashanti back down and stood up I was going to grab my gun when someone shot me in my leg and my chest I fell to the floor and all I could hear was guns firing.