Chapter 12

Ashanti p.o.v.

*1 month  later*

      Okay...... so let me put y'all on,I am pregnant with Rj's child i am a 1 month  pregnant now,for the past month  there had been arguments and fights between me and him but I am 19 years old still a little too young but i know my wrong decision from my right.Shakira left Cj to go with some guy she met no one knew this till 2 weeks ago she was having a secret affair with him,but that's none of business *takes a sip of her fake tea*

anyways,Me Rj and Cj are sitting on the couch discussing what is going on Prince Andi and Jamiyah are in the next room playing "Yo I just don't know what to do without Shakira Jamiyah ain't got no chance with man she don't even like me she does whateva ha mama tell her"Cj said I can tell he was finna cry "She gonna come to visit sometimes right"I said "Naw she said she ain't want nothing to do with Andi she had Andi by mistake"He said "Boy that's just fucked up man what u gonna do now"Rj said "bro I got no clue but imma try to do my best and I can't leave Jamiyah she basically all I got now"Cj said,out of no where the someone knocked the door I got up and got the door it was shakira "SHAKIRA?!"I said "Hey Babydoll haven't seen u in a minute"she said hugging me I guess she felt my developing baby bump "and what's this......  awe y'all having another one"she said but then her attention focused back on Cj she walked in it was hella silent she sat down and took a deep breath.

     Cj's p.o.v.

Finally I get my own p.o.v.I can't believe that little bitch left me for sum otha guy lesson #1 neva fall in love with a hoe. Back to what I was gonna say,shakira had on glasses and something about them didn't look right I got up walked towards her and took them off she had a black eye and it was swelling up she looked at me "oh my-"Ashanti was saying but then she got interrupted by someone busting in the door "u said it will only take a second now come on"her boyfriend said she got up in fear "l-lemme say goodbye to my daughter"she said he looked at Ashanti as shakira walked out the living room "hey ma u looking nice"he said licking his lips "I'm in a relationship"she said "he ain't Gotta know"he said "well he is right here"Rj said standing up "where tf is Shakira"he said, shakira said coming out she was crying she walked up to her boyfriend to give him a hug but he denied her she turned around and came to me and hug me "and that's the kind a nigga u want he ain't gonna care about u like I do"I said softly "I'm sorry baby I made a mistake plz help me"she said going to hug Ashanti my heart broke I was speechless I didn't know what to say the whole world stopped.As she left I sat down. "u okay man"Rj said I nodded my head "here this is for u shakira said use this"Ashanti said handing me a piece of paper.

  Rj's  p.o.v.

SHAkira and her man came over as soon as he came I was peeping Chris he was looking like he was gonna kill someone it was funny but I tried to keep it in but when that nigga tried to hit on my girl I was gonna kill a nigga "ii8 imma be out wit jamiyah"Cj said getting up and walking out the room.I looked at Ashanti but she wasn't looking at me "what do u think shakira is going thru rite now?!"she said finally looking at me "to be honest ma I know she going thru hell rite about now"I said "I feel sorry for her even though she did Cj wrong"Ashanti said "me too"I said hugging her "ii8 guys we out"Cj said taking jamiyah we waved gudbye "Imma go get the kids ready let's take them to the park or sunthing"I said getting up and walking to the room where the kids where at.

Ashanti p.o.v.

  I walked up stairs to get ready I was gonna go in the shower wen I text came thru my phone I didn't know the number thou I was guessing it was a guy but I didn't reply it said "Hey beautiful . I know u was feeling me today"I got in the shower for about 30 minutes then I got out I lotion up my skin greased my face threw on my bra and underwear, then a pink tank top with black shorts and my flesh tone sandals I put my hair in a high ponytail I went downstairs Rj was still putting on prince's cloths "go get Andi ready I got this"I said as Rj handed me prince I took the cloths that rj had set out for him. I put on his Blue Jordan onesie and his short pants to match and I got his socks and tried to put them on of course he didn't like them and he started kicking, I slipped them on quickly and then his gamma blue 12s I put him down and he started crawling all over the place Rj came down stairs in Adidas skinnies with a black shirt and his infareds 11s .

  rjs p.o.v.

I came downstairs prince was crawling to me I picked him up "u ready ma"I said she nodded her head we walked out the door I locked it behind me, "we walking?"Ashanti said I nodded.

  15 minutes later

We got to the park prince wasn't really feeling the park so we just sat there. We was bout to leave wen we saw husani we was having a conversation and we started to catch up and update each other on things.I got a phone call from my boys I had a mission a really important one I couldn't let Ashanti worry so I told her imma go visit my mom. I ran outa the park and headed home I got in my car and drove off I headed to the trap house,the boys and I had a meeting.