Chapter 6

rj's p.o.v.

"okaii let's visit mine or ur parents to see what they have in mind"Ashanti said "ooh....... so ur parents it is I will just call up my parents and tell them to pull up"I said *Ashanti hears something in the backyard....... and walks over to the door* ............"shakira wtf"Ashanti said "I'm sorry I just I don't know,Ray where's Cj I need to go home have fun with Jamiyah"shakira said "so Jamiyah is staying?"Ashanti said "ooh yea bae that's what I was forgetting I am having Jamiyah for a while"I said she looked at me some type a way and after a while she finally said okay.I called up Cj and told him to pull up in about 20 minutes Cj was here Ashanti and I said our goodbyes I called my mom and told her to stop by Ashanti's mom place.When I got off the phone Ashanti went upstairs to get Andi, Jamiyah,and Prince Andi and Jamiyah was up Prince was in his carrier. I brought him to the car a buckled him up Jamiyah and Andi got in.

Ashanti's p.o.v

we drove off to my brothers house first.In a few minutes we arrived there was a whole bunch of foreign cars parked in the drive way, garage, and in the street "they look busy Lets juss go straight to my parents house"I said Rj drove off to my parents house, they instantly opened the door and helped me with prince. When we went inside we sat down and had a couple of drinks,then Rj's parents came then,Prince came and was whining I gave him a sip of alcohol......... heyy a little alcohol doesn't hurt anybody, anyways we wasn't having that much of a party just a little something something "imma go get cake"Rj said while walking out the door.

Rj's p.o.v

I got in the car and went to the bakery."uhhhh, lemme get a vanilla and Oreo cake with happy birthday prince on the top in blue?"I said to the lady that was behind a counter,she nodded her head a familiar face walked in "Ray?"the person said......... it was kiera I know she looked familiar I didn't reply "Since ur here I gotta tell I something"she said "listen I don't wanna hear it I came here for 1 reason and 1 reason only.......so wateva u gotta say u can shove it-"I got cut off "I don't wanna hear nun a dat....... I have ur child in me and yes u ma baby daddy now do something!"she said with straight face,I was in shock I couldn't say nothing or do nothing she walked away "Mister ur order is ready"I walked over to the lady paid and left. When I got to Ashanti's parents house I walked in into the kitchen put the cake on the table and back outside. I was thinking about all of this when I felt someone's hand on my shoulder I looked up and it was Ashanti she sat down next to me "r u okay baby?"she said "I'm fine just go back inside"I said "I can't seeing u unhappy makes me feel weird"she said I was silent.

Ashanti p.o.v.

"Can u promise me whatever I tell u or will tell u, u wouldn't get mad or angry matter fact don't feel hurt?"Rj said breaking the silence "I.......I.......I promise."I said "remember that girl keira?"he said I can see his eyes turning red and watery, my heart instantly stopped and I took a deep breath and finally said yes "OK I say her and she said that she pregnant with my child"he said I looked at him stood up and backed away into the door "I'm sorry"he said. I went inside and into the backyard and swung on the swing chair I wasn't mad and I wasn't angry nor was sad I was just wondering how did this happen,as o was about to walk inside my face bumped into Rj's big chest I looked up and he hugged me by my waist, "I am not mad or anything like that......It's just that now that this is all coming back y her?what did I do?"I said with my cheek against his chest "It's nit u, babe u didn't do anything ma I was just stupid enough to fall for her games"he said while holding up my chin he kissed me and then said "I love u I would do anything for u I was just dumb and now I got my self into this mess that I don't know how to get out of it I just don't know what to do and I can't bring u in this with all of these children It's just too much and I can't handle it either"he said his voice was breaking apart and he squeezed me tighter, "I love u too and I will help u even if It's 1,000 kids"I said,he looked at me and smiled then pulled me closer "u gonna finish this at home"he said I nodded my head in reply.We walked inside "come one guys hurry up I am dying for cake"Alia said we walked over to the table my mom got out her camera and took a picture of Prince, Ashanti, and Rj cutting the cake together, I then took some cake and put it on Prince's nose at that time everyone was taking pictures.

Rj's p.o.v.

As much I was I was thinking I still put a smile on my face and pretended everything was fine I knew Ashanti could tell that I was faking it cause she kept looking at me......... as much as I wanna focus on prince and Ashanti rite now but I can't It's hard to know that u already have a son with the women that u really love and now I bitch dat u was gonna hit it and quit it is now having ur child.After a while it was getting late we had a few more drinks and went home prince and the rest was sleeping I carried the girls and Ashanti carried prince .........

We arrived at home I went upstairs and put jamiyah and andi down when I came out Ashanti was coming up the stairs she took prince and put him in his crib. She then took my hand and we went downstairs.