Lost

*the next day*

Ashanti p.o.v.

I woke up to be punched in the face and kicked in the stomach,I couldn't do anything because my hands were behind me I heard prince crying I looked but then I was kicked back down I could taste blood in my mouth.After a while someone lifted me up and laid me on a bed he said something then started hitting me I was screaming and crying the person started laughing I sounded like he was taking a video when he was finished he left the room I got up looked around and I didn't see Prince I started crying even more and wiping blood off me, the person came back in the room smiling and walking towards me I backed away he got me and pulled off my shirt he kissed me I threw him off me making him hit the wall and I ran away, I was almost at the door until I bumped into someone's chest I looked up and the man smiled down at me "Who dis"the person said pulling me by my hair "Rj's girl"the person I threw at the wall said.

Rj's p.o.v

I made a couple of phone calls and told them Ashanti is gone. In 5 minutes Dwayne, akim and husani came after a couple of minutes we had a whole squad I started planning out what we had to do and how to find out Who got my two babies "we could take this shit to the cops?"I said "naw boii niggas got my sister and my nephew whoever got them I'm finding them and killing them"Dwayne said "this nigga dead talking bout cops the fuck they gonna do....get yo life together nigga u o.d. soft"Akim said I didn't reply.*5 minutes later* "yo ray did u see the license plate on the car?"Dwayne asked "yeah" I replied "give akim a laptop he good with these kinda things"Dwayne said I went upstairs to get the laptop I was on my way to go back downstairs when I saw I picture of me Ashanti and prince I stared at it for a moment and memories flashed through my head I snapped out of them and went downstairs I handed Akim the laptop and told him the license plate number.

Ashanti p.o.v.

They tied me up to a chair with tape over my mouth and ropes tied around my hands and legs I couldn't move and I couldn't talk."what we gonna do with her?"I heard someone say they had a whole conversation.

   conversation:

second boy- man just shoot her we don't need her unless u wanna fuck her

first boy-naw we need her cause if Rj find out she dead he wouldn't want to come look for her. I really should fuck her shouldn't I?

second boy- If u fucking her nigga I want in

first boy- imma think about it

      End of conversation

I was scared my heart was beating fast. I didn't wanna experience being raped,after all those thoughts I started thinking about Prince I didn't see him nor did I hear him I didn't know what to do since I couldn't move nor talk.

Rj's p.o.v.

  Akim was finished whoever this nigga is he lives in New York."how the fuck we gonna get to new York that's a long ass way"I said "oh well I gotta go It's ma sis"Dwayne said "bro we left the guns at yo crib"Husani said "I gotta a couple of guns"I said "Ii8 get em"akim said they followed me to the game room I walked all the way to the back and opened a secret part of the game room "damn nigga I ain't know u was like that"Dwayne said "he wit it"husani said. Akim grabbed a duffel and grabbed a whole bunch of guns I grabbed two  and hid one it under my shirt and one in my socks I covered it up with my pants and walked out,we walked out the game room "hang on guys I gotta go drop jamiyah and andi next door"I said I took Andi and Jamiyah and brought them to Mrs.Evans.I got outside and saw a whole bunch of big black Honda's parked outside I got in one of them and we drove off.

Ashanti's p.o.v.

  The boys came back into the room but this time with even more people they we're big and buff "ooh so this is the famous Ashanti?"some guy said "yeah Rj's girl.......... no lie she sexy dou"some other one said "untie her"the first guy said "she gonnna run"the second one said "where nigga where?"the first one said. They untied me and took the tape off my mouth o stayed sitting on the chair I was too afraid to get up "stand up we ain't gonna hurt u"the first person said...... he seemed nice, I stood up he smiled at me and took hair out of my face then lifted up my chin I looked at him and he looked at me he leaned in to kiss me but I backed away he looked at me and shook his head. "Everybody out now!"he yelled as everybody got out he looked at me, I froze for a second.