Surprises

*years later*

  Ashanti's p.o.v

It's been years Rj ain't here and he missed so much Andi's birthday was 2 months ago,and Prince's birthday is today he is now turning 9 months.Can't believe It's been 9 months since I had Prince this is exciting they grow up so fast *tears tears*.

        I went and got Prince "happy birthday baby"I said while picking him up kissing him he smiled and laughed, I was about to wake up Andi but she got up by herself she wished Prince happy birthday.......... suddenly the door bell rang I went to get it *opens the door* it was Rj "miss me"he said while giving me a hug and a kiss "Hi"I said in shock he laughed and went to Prince he lifted up Prince and Andi at the same time "happy birthday Prince"he said Prince didn't say nothing but he looked like he was about to cry and he did he was screaming and crying I went to get him but Rj stopped me "naw he don't even remember his dad that's a shame"Rj said "well Yea of course he ain't gonna remember u, u been gone for a long time  and he saw u when he was juss born"I said Prince hopped off Rj and crawled to me.I lifted him up and wiped his tears.

Rj's p.o.v

   My own son don't remember me that's just wrong he only like his mama now that's a problem."So what u planning on doing for Prince's birthday?" I said "I don't know?"Ashanti said "Shanti I'm hungry"Andi said Ashanti went in the kitchen with Andi. Since it was just me and Prince I decided to get to make him remember me I went to his crib he was crying I lifted him up and sat him on the bed he stopped crying I looked at him and he started laughing he then pointed to my eyes and then started speaking gibberish I smiled "Ashanti does Prince know how to walk?"I asked "no"she yelled from the kitchen,I took Prince off the bed and placed him on the floor I held his hand and made him start to walk he kept falling for a while but after about 5 minutes he started walking on his own I got out my phone and recorded him he walked to the kitchen Ashanti was feeding Andi her last Chicken nugget "look he is walking"I said then Ashanti focused her attention on Prince she looked at him and he walked to her she started screaming in joy "Oh my gosh he he he's walking"She said she was about to lift him up but then he walked to me he was trying to run but he fell in 2 seconds I stopped recording and then I went to go pick him up "yea that's daddy's son don't cry when u fall"I said he started giggling "I see u took yo mama's dimples I said shaking my head Ashanti walked over to me and took Prince he started whining and putting his hands out to me I laughed "hahahahahaha he ain't a mama's boy now"I said Ashanti rolled her eyes "Oh so now u remember him"Ashanti said "It's okaii u can come to daddy too"I said she smiled and came to me and hugged me I kissed her "u moving back to Miami with me"I said she looked at me "when"she asked "today rite now"I said "okaii"she said I put Prince in his crib and started packing.

Ashanti's p.o.v.

I was finished packing Andi and my cloths when Rj was done I brought the bags downstairs and into the car I went back upstairs and fixed the room how it was before we got there I went back downstairs and into the car and we drove to Miami.......................... *hours later*

We arrived back in Miami I got some of the bags and I brought them to the door when I opened the door I saw shakira and Cj I dropped everything and ran to her I gave her a big ass hug and then gave Cj a hug"how u been holding up"shakira asked "I'm ii8 and getting betta" I said she nodded her head "what about chu"I said "ooh I'm gud"she said "mama I'm hungry"a little girl said "Oh my gosh this is........... "I said "Jamiyah"Shakira said "Oh my gosh how old r u?"I said "3"she said "she is so pretty" I said "and where is Prince?"shakira said "I don't know?with his dad I think"I said and as soon as I said that Rj was carrying Prince and Andi walked in Rj put prince on the couch and Andi ran to me "I'm tired"Andi said "go up to the room and try to sleep I will be there juss now"I said she did as she was told.As soon as Rj got away from Prince he started crying and putting out his hands.

Rj's p.o.v.

Yoooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!check this Prince love me now I'm big daddy now no gay shit but finally my son finally remember me and now he on my dick no gay shit but It's juss factsz this nigga don't want his mama unless he hungry........ and it's about damn time cause I'm the nigga that did what I did for Ashanti to make him........but anyways Prince was getting kinda whiny so I gave him to Ashanti. As Ashanti breast fed I went in the backyard and smoked Shakira came out and smoked with me it was some puff puff pass shit."what does yo brother do when he not around me and y'all wit y'all boys?"shakira asked "he be talking about chu and shit and when y'all have problems he be coming to me.......u got my bro turning all soft and shit"I said she laughed "hahahaha do u think I should stay with him?"she said "well........ yeah I think......well I mean if u really love him u his first baby mama........ and y'all getting married in 1 week"I said "yeah I know It's alot but u and Ashanti seem to get along so fine I mean y'all fight and make up in 2 seconds when we fight it always end up making kids cry and neighbors complaining and I can't handle it"she said "u should stayy with him y'all gotten far already"I said and with that I left. When I went inside Ashanti had fell asleep with Prince still in her arms,I lifted him up and went upstairs I laid him down next to Andi with a bunch of pillows around them,I then went downstairs and lifted up Ashanti bride style she put her arms around my neck I kissed her cheek"r u gonna lay down with me?"she said "naw"I said she got off me "I'm not going to sleep It's early"I said "ii8 gud what's the plan for prince's birthday"I said.