Chapter 13

Ashanti p.o.v.
*next day *

     I got up brushed my teeth,stripped then went to the bathtub I turned on the water grabbed my rag and my bar of soap and scrubbed all the important places I rinsed out nd repeated the steps.when I got out I wrapped myself and dried off I walked to the closet got out black shorts and a pink tank I laid them on the bed and went to my dresser took out bra and panties and threw those on I lotion up then put my cloths on I went to check on prince he was still asleep I ran downstairs to make breakfast.

I soon heard my phone ring it was my mom. "Hey shanti we gotta talk plz come to the house ASAP! "she said fast then hung up I smiled at the phone and stopped cooking I went upstairs threw on blue jeans and black Vans plats. I got prince and his carrier and went downstairs and into the car I strapped prince and drove to the house.

I arrived at the house my mom and dad was crying outside my brothers was talking to the cops.I took out prince and walked to my mom and dad what happen I asked they looked at me and gave me a hug "Ashanti baby someone shot Alia and husani"my dad said everything paused my heart stopped the whole world was spinning I flashed out wen Rj called me "Ashanti I heard baby I'm sorry"he said coming behind me and hugged me.

   Rj's p.o.v.

I heard what happened to Alia I knew Ashanti would be like this all I could do was hug her. "Who would hurt a innocent lil girl she ain't do nun to nobody ik that for a fact. Husani I don't mind cuz u know. But my sister my only one too"she said tears running her face and her eyes and face was red, "it's okay baby"I said "nah it's not imma kill whoeva did dis to them even if it took my life away idc whoever did this is gon pay"she said and I could tell she meant it I went to talk to her mom.

  Ashanti p.o.v.

I can't believe dis shit it's not possible it's just not true I don't know what to do all I could think of is who. "ii8 Ashanti.Don't cry the boys and I r finding out who did it and dey gon pay"Dwayne said "so don't worry so much"Akim said Rj and my mom was finished talking mom was not crying but rj look worried. I didn't wanna ask cuz ik he gonna say I'm fine. Prince was still sleeping we headed home when we got in I took prince out cuz he was finally awake and I put him on the floor "bae imma just sleep I gotta clear my mind and think"Rj said I nodded my head I cooked prince nuggets and macaroni I fed him and when he was done I made him a bottle a put him on the couch turned the tv on to Nick Jr I gave him his bottle Nd sat with him.

  Akim p.o.v.

ik Shanti and Ray told y'all what happened to lia and husani. We think the nigga Axel did it he never liked Husani and we must of shot lia by accident but we gon Send ppl to kill him and his squad it shouldn't be hard cuz his squad got 15 ppl.We didn't tell Ashanti cuz she is already going through enough we keeping it on a low. I went to the top of the roof and grabbed my gun I started shooting at random things but I accidently shot the girl across the street the boy that she was with called the cops I tried to duck but he saw me I ran downstairs and told Dwayne get ready to be shooting cops we loaded guns and ran out side a cop car pulled up I started shooting at it and ppl inside they called for back up more came we started shooting more guns it was like war I grabbed my bb gun and shot at cops and cars to blow them up helicopters started coming Dwayne was using his sniper "Lets get out of here.It's too much"Dwayne said before we made a run for it we got our last shot and ran away we was jumping over fences I soon got shot in my leg Dwayne was too far to hear me a cop came stood me up and handcuffed me.We got to the cop car and he drove me downtown.